Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Chasing the Powerful ( OPEN)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
 It is set in a different world. A girl in her teens has magical powers greater than anyone else's, she could take over the world if she wanted. But she doesn't know about this, only some sort of high council in the world know about her powers. However, one day she is kidnapped by an evil guy, who has somehow found out about her powers, he intends to use her powers for evil and to take over the world. The girls twin (but more mature) sister, and a group of her friends set of to find the girl. Her sister can sense where she is because the are twins (you know how people say twins just 'connect') their journey takes them all through the fantasy world. Their goal is to rescue the girl and take her home. Meanwhile, some of the people from the high council set off to find the girl as well. But they don't intend to take her home, they believe  that the only way to save the world is to destroy the girl.
I just had an idea for a twist at the end-the wrong girl has been kidnapped, and the right girl has just walked straight  into the 'lair' of the villain
. (I also need someone to help me with this role play, and if you have any suggestions , like the title being changed , the plot doesn't make sense , or anything else. plus i'll make the forms , in alittle bit.)  

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Rules : probably every role play has rules , but for some of you , you might know , and some might not. Just to clear some things I'm going to type them in , just in case 1. no talking like dis  2. I allow romance and I also allow , when I'm offline , you can still role play . 3. you can make at least 2 characters . 4. write more than 2 sentences . 5. when your out of character talk with these (( )) 6. any questions just ask . 7. Have FUN!  - I need to make the forms!-

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay now the forms!                                                                                                                            Name Annoyednbsp;                                                                                                                                                 Age : ( 13 -  19 )                                                                                                                                 Gender Annoyednbsp;                                                                                                                                             Looks Annoyednbsp; ( a picture or a good description for the picture , it CAN be anime or not your choice)  Personality Annoyednbsp;                                                                                                                                      Power OR Human : ( If power  , write your powers )                                                                         Related to some other character Annoyednbsp; ( optional)  )                                                                           Other : ( optional )                                                                                                                                  Any more questions , just ask! smile

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
A few comments
1. Love the plot Idea
2. I'll help if you want smile
3. Might I join?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Raenondeon *Rae*
Age # # 13 - 19 )17                                                                                                                               Gender : M                                                                                                                                             Looks Coming
Personality: He's one of those 'Natural Born Leaders', But he doesn't let it go to his head, he tells you his opinion, and he sticks by it, its up to you if you want to listen or not
Power OR Human Annoyednbsp;He has a close cnnection to fire/heat, he caN Manipulate, create, absorb and eve breath fire.
Related to some other character : Someone wanna make hi a sister?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes , thank you! smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

How many Tabs do you have open now??

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos