Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

(( you guys ready to start?))

(Short warning. I'm on a slow laptop, so I won't answer fast.)

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

(((alright!!)

princess celestia:

i landed in pony ville. small and big ponies bowed down to me and i smiled in dignity.the guards eyes were watchful and i whispered into their ears "calm down there is no threat here". there necks relaxed and they slouched a bit. finally we arrived at the party. all were hush as the door opened.

twilight sparkle:
i hid underneath the table. "everything has too be perfect!!" stamped my hooves on  the ground. ponies stared at me with a  crazy glare. then she entered.

luna:
i kept my nuzzle down and avoided the stares, i was only good for nightmare night not parties.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Mother, when can we go in? I want to have some party time before i have to preform."  Stormsurge popped out from behind Her mother, looking annoyed.  

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
"Ah don' see wut th' fuss is all about," Applejack mutters to herself as she hid beneath Twilight's bed,"Why don' we just act normal instead o' hidin'?"

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
princess celestia:
i flapped my wing in annoyance hoping the wind my wings created bothered her. "right now now stand tall." i nudged her flank and continued walking. 
(brb)

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Stormsurge sighed, placing her hooves the chariot floor. At least I'll see Twilight she thought to herself as she stretched her neck and wings tall.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
Pinkie glance at Applejack from a bookshelf. What is that mare do? Surprise 'em by jumpin' on their backs er' somethin'? thought Applejack. Pinkie made all of the six hide. "Surprise, hmph..." Applejack murmured, just about ready to climb out.

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
twilight sparkle:
i stamped my hooves running around the room. " what if this isnt perfect?? i'll die and then i'll"
i came face to face with applejack. " ill go to kindergarten magic" i laid on my back and flailed my legs.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hello Twilight, i am sure Celestia won't send you back to Kindergarten magic.  You know how much trouble i would get in, but here i am, not in kindergarten." Stormsurge said, laughing as she heard the comment.  She had walked in, and could sense the number of ponies hiding.  I sighed.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
princess celestia:
i walked  through the party. "greetings citizens of pony ville. im glad that you have invited me here and i hope you all welcome me warmly." i smiled and looked around.where was twilight sparkle?
someone sat me down and i munched on a cupcake.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Do you like playing board games?

We the Kidz

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

latest videos