Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can we start?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
((Okay, I'll just start.))

Ponyville was quite peaceful at night...with the exception of Nightmare Night. Everypony was wearing costumes and conversing with each other, having a grand time. Except a group of ponies decided to venture out to the Nightmare Moon statue...

((And then it starts here. Have fun!
-Le moderator of this forum))

So, I heard you like Mudkips...

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Stormsurge stared out at the moon, her hooves leaning on the edge of the chariot.  It was nightmare night, and the moon was gorgeous.  She had persuaded her mother Princess Celetsia, to allow her to visit her best friend Twilight Sparkle in Ponyville.  The Wonderblots were doing a preformance as well, so she had to go.  Of course, her guards, Golden Flash and Lightning Spark, were coming with her.  She hated to be pampered, bet they were her friends, so she didn't really mind.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
(Looks like your post was cut off, friend.)

The group; consisting of Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy; all stared up high. Applejack, because Princess Celestia sent a relative to the Nightmare Night celebration. Rainbow Dash, because of the Wonderbolts. Fluttershy was simply staring up because she didn't want to be the odd one out.

"Boy, ah can't wait ta' see who this relative is." Applejack said, glancing at the night sky.

"Pfft, the Wonderbolts are WAAAAY cooler!" Rainbow Dash gloated, her wings spreading, stretching out her shadow-bolts uniform.

Fluttershy said nothing, sitting down. She looked like a real tree with her costume.

The carriage came down slowly, revealing...

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, look.  Some ponies have ventured to the Aunt Luna's statue!  Land there please.  I want to give them a spook."  She pointed at the group of ponies with her hoof.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hello ponies, i am Stormsurge.  I am part of the Wonderbolts, and am on of Celestia's relatives.  Are you friends of Twilights?"  She asked as the carriage bumped to a stop.  She was wearing her Wonderbolts uniform, but with a cloak.  She had her crown hidden away.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hello?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar
"Howdy, Stormsurge! Names Applejack!" Applejack greeted, shaking her hoof very fast.

"Wonder...wonderbolts?! OHmygoshohmygosh!" Cried Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy went straight to the point; "We're friends of Twilight Sparkle."

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
CelestiaAndLuna
CelestiaAndLuna
StarStarStarStar

"Oakfeather" wrote:

(Hello?)

(Sorry, I'm on a very slow laptop.)

my little pony (open rp)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Y-ya, um nice to meet you.  If you guys are friends of Twilight's then... you can get VIP passes to the preformance. On me.  Oh, and i will be staying here for a bit, at Twilights house.  Can someone show me where it is?"  She asked tired after Applejacks extremely enthusiastic handshake.  "Don't tell anyone.  Ya see, Luna, is my Aunt.  I only told Twilight this so no telling anyone.  I suppose i can trust you cause your tTwilight's friends."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!