Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Cell Doors(Closed)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

You open your swollen puffy eyes, trying to see through the tiny slits that your eyelids have managed to produce. You are broken and bleeding, bruised and beaten, and have lost most of your memories. You manage to sit up with great effort as you search the darkness. You hear moans and cries from other humans, faint and distant to your ears. You crawl forward, only to meet iron bars. Your hands clasp around the cold metal, and a whimper escapes your lips "Where am i?" You muster a tiny sound, your voice weak.
"You're in hell, that's where you are" A gruff voice sounded from down the row of cells. Chains were heard as people move around in their cells. Suddenly, the huge metal door at the end of the hall opens, and light flickers onto the walls from torchlight. Guards bustle in behind a large man with a scar across his eye. You watch as he eyes each cell, chuckling in delight when every person flinched away and crawls to the back of their cell. He comes to #### #### and pauses, bending down in front of you, his rancid breath hot on your face. But you do not flinch away. Instead, you lift your chin defiantly. The man growled something to the guards and left. The guards open your cell and grab you by the arms roughly, causing you to grit your teeth in pain. They drag you out of the cell room and into another room with a large table, with iron shackles, and a large machine. People in red, hooded robes gathered around, as well as what looked to be the leader, masked by a helmet shaped like a raven, it's hollow, black eyes seemed to be staring right at your soul. You struggle as you're shackled to the table, fear rising inside of you. A large metal rod is pulled out and stuck into your body. One of the robed men flipped a switch on the machine, and agonizing pain you can hardly bear floods through your body, causing you to shriek in agony and arch your back, trying to escape the horrible pain that you have never felt before in your life......

A group called the Septori have captured you and locked you in a cell. They beat you, barely feed you, and take you to get tested on "the machine"...... Only blood and death lived in those cells. People are thrown in cells,taken to the machine, and usually don't come back......But you and a few others have something that those people don't......the determination to survive. You don't have any fight left in you, but yet you still try and plan an escape, hoping you can make it out of this wretched, awful hell-hole.....and live.

You also contain special powers deep within you. You are either a Hero or a Denai. Hero's can control the elements ( control water, fire, earth, etc.), while the Denai can control the energy of life (they can conjure potions out of feelings, they can make things float, can shift things that they touch, create shadows, etc. Denai cannot control elements though) The Septori also has given you ##### so that you cannot use your power.

Forms:
Name:
Personality:
Race: (Denai or Hero)
Power: (Only one)
Looks:
Other:

Rules:
No godmodding (controlling peoples characters)
No tlking lik dis
Use " when character is speaking
Use () when out of character
Romace is allowed and encouraged (but not too graphic if you catch my drift)

I would appreciate of you made a boy and girl but it is not required.

Only a limited amount of people:
1. ~jklhy56's character-Chyster
2. ~crazehgurl12(me)'s character-Joss
3.~~TheDoctor47's character-Doctor
4. ~Kissme21's Character
5. ~mokeydokey's character-Alexandria
6. ~Stryder's character-Melanie
7. crazehgurl12's character-Mina
8. Kissme21's character
9.Male
10: Female

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Cell Doors(Closed)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Anyone?)

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Cell Doors(Closed)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I love the plot! may I join?)  Name: Alexandra    Age : 18  Personality: she's the good type, adventurous , daredevil , rebellious , not afraid , type of girl.    Race : Hero     Power: can control nature ( creating storms or vines)                                                       Looks Annoyednbsp;                     Other Annoyednbsp;   

Cell Doors(Closed)

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(may i join)

Cell Doors(Closed)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Of course! Both of you may join :3)

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Cell Doors(Closed)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Joss Craine
Personality: Joss is very short tempered and very stubborn. He is usually very strong and has a record for killing over 20 people (they weren't innocent). He is very quiet and anti-social, and he felt humiliated when all his strength was robbed from him. He still struggles and tries to fight when he is beaten and tortured but he is losing the will power bit by bit. He will always have a stubborn fire inside of him but he is discouraged and is too weak at this point to do anything.
Race: (Denai or Hero) Denai
Power: Can shift things he touches
Looks: Jet black hair that falls over baby blue eyes. Pale skin, tall and skinny (ecspecially since he was thrown in the cell) 
Other: N/A

Name: Mina Grimm
Personality: Mina is very clumsy. She doesn't have a graceful bone in her body. She is stubborn, and has a fair temper but it can get out of control as well. She is usually very quiet and fidgety around people. She sometimes can appear weak but she has a strong heart and a strong will-power.
Race: Denai
Power: She holds a process in which with touch, she lowers other Denai's defenses and drains their power for a certain periosd of time.
Looks: Long, straight brunnette hair that falls midway down her back. She has dark brown eyes and lightly toned (but not much) skin. She is short and looks childlike, even though she is practically and adult
Other: N/A

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Cell Doors(Closed)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
(  the picture wont come out? I'll describe it)  (  Looks: she has shiny brown eyes , and shiny brown hair with dark brown highlights that goes up to her shoulder's  , she's medium height not to tall or not to short  , and wears the usual ,she wears  jeans , and a dark t- shirt , she wears blue/gray converse ,  and she has a scar on her arm , plus she is skinny . )   

Cell Doors(Closed)

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Chyster King
personality: he has a very short temper and is usually hatd to calm don onc  it sets off. he usually gets into the fights with the guards when they come for him. he usually like to be alone most of the time  but sometimes  he enjoys company of others.
raceBig Grinenai
powerTongue Outuppet master( basically meaning he can spin his life force into a thread and use it to controll inanement or dead objects like a puppet.
looks: pic coming

Cell Doors(Closed)

Posted By:
Stryder
Stryder
Star
(May I join?)

Name: Melanie Rivers
Personality: Melanie is usually very sensible, and quiet. She's sometimes selfish, and stubborn. Melanie is the kind of person who, once starts something, wills herself to finish. Though she's gritty, Melanie can be generously kind. She's overall strong, sarcastic, but giving.
Race: (Denai or Hero) Hero
Power: (Only one) Fire Elemental 
Looks:  Melanie has light, slightly wavy chestnut hair reaching halfway down her back. It's usually pulled into a messy horizontal braid, or left down. She has a few pieces of hair framing her face nicely. Her blue-and-grey eyes seem dark, and stormy most of the time. She has fair skin, but she usually tans to a olive shade. She's about 5'8'', and on the skinny side. At first look, she's pretty scrawny, but a closer look shows her muscle strength.
Other: I don't know about romance, yet.

Jennifer Approves!

Cell Doors(Closed)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes thank you for joining)

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

spell ur username backwards

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

My dad is not around.

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Top 3 fav animals

latest videos