Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Supernaturals

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
We are being hunted. Our enemies are tracking us, eliminating us. We are loyal to each other, and we have to be, or we will suffer the loss of our kind everywhere. Everywhere, there are unseen shields, holding us back. We are the Supernaturals. We are vampires, werewolves, any creature or any person with abilities considered magical or unusual to mortals.

Form:

Name:
Species:
Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Bio:
Other:

Rules:

1. No swearing or using inappropriate words or descriptions.

2. No being rude, or saying you dislike other players.

3. No killing off other characters without that player's permission.

4. Your character can not be invincible.

5. No godmodding, please.

The Supernaturals have been captured and trapped between unbreakable forces. You can only run so far. Hunters are chasing you, attempting to wipe you out completely. You must survive.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

The Supernaturals

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Amber Cross

Species: Soul Vampire. They feed off the souls of others, stealing their memories and life. 

Powers: She has the power of Acid Generation, and is therefore able to generate acid from her body. She is mentally shielded, and her mind can in no way be interfered with. She also has the ability of Telekenis, meaning she can move other objects without touching them, she has teleportation abilities.

Appearance: Long, waist-length, wavy white hair, intense blue eyes, pale skin, soft pink lips, hourglass figure, black eyelashes.

Personality: Harsh, cold, dangerous, intelligent, strong, stubborn, sarcastic, rude, cruel, irritable.

Weapons: A silver bow with poison tipped arrows.

Bio: She doesn't remember anything before she was changed, but she doesn't care. She has no family, but her main desires are to feed and survive.

Other: She wears navy skinny jeans, a coral tank top, black sneakers, a black leather jacket, and ########## black gloves.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

The Supernaturals

Posted By:
;BreathOfLife.
;BreathOfLife.
StarStarStarStar
Name: Dextra White

Species: Lux Vampera ( The much older & stronger version of the vampire, and they travel through light. )

Powers: Mental shield that cannot be broken, electricity manipulation (including electric skin), adoptive muscle memory, ability mimicry, aura absorption, and clairvoyance.

Including the clothes, please ignore the weapon.

Personality: Dextra doesn't like being around people, so she constantly escapes from them. She's very swift and strong in fighting, even more with weapons, it's almost assassin like.

Weapons: An ancient samurai sword that can't be broken (and it's stainless), two katana daggers, and a bow & arrow.

Bio: ( Later )

The Supernaturals

Posted By:
pterodactylgummibear
pterodactylgummibear
StarStarStarStar
Name: Gemma Lilly
Species: changeling
Powers: spells and fairy magic (multiple kinds of fairy dust, flying, etc.)
Appearance: Long, straight blonde hair, tall, green wings, fair skin, usually wears a knee length pink dress and green ballet flats.
Personality: speaks too fast, outgoing, annoying, but nice, can't concentrate on one thing at a time.
Weapons: anything she uses for spells and fairy dust.
Bio: She was assigned to her human family when she was a newborn baby. She has had to hide her secret ever since. She has never met her real parents and has never been to the fairy headquarters... Any of them.
Other: None

"Imperfection is beauty. Maddness is genius." - Marilyn Monroe
I'm not weird. What is normal? No two people are the same, so there is no normal. So I'm not weird. smile
D'ElephantDoesDance thnx Hugebear!
Da Funk

The Supernaturals

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join ?                                                                                                                                                              Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                   Age : 512 ( looks 13 )                                                                                                                                           Gender ####### ######################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################### Species : Unknown Specie                                                                                                                                       ################## # Can control Nature                                                                                                                             Appearance : She has brown hair and brown eyes , when her powers are activated  , her eyes turn silver , and her hair turns color  , of her surroundings , to blend in , anyway she wears a necklace  that was given to her by her mother and it  used to activate her powers but later masterminded , she also wears blue jeans , and a normal shirt , but one that blends in , she has a scar on her right shoulder .                                                                                                                                            Personality Annoyednbsp;she has a outgoing , adventurous , rebellious , and sometimes mean , but hardly mean personality                                                                                                                                            Weapons : her powers or a bow and arrow                                                                                      Bio : her parents died when she was 14 years old , of being attacked by hunters, they risked there lives for hers , and that's when she learned to take care of herself and hunt and keep herself alive.                                                                                                                                   Other : N/A

The Supernaturals

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(. Can I join)

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

The Supernaturals

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(You can all join. But can you maybe make a form singermms?)

The Supernaturals

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thanks!smile)

The Supernaturals

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(No problem. Any of you can post when you want).

Amber rushed through the woods, her feet kicking up dust behind her. She could feel the hunters behind her. She just needed to lead them deeper into the forest. As she finally found herself surrounded with trees, she stopped, seeing the first hunter approach her. Quickly, she grabbed his throat, digging her fingernails into his neck. With one hand, she pried his mouth open. Her skin instantly became clearer as she did so. Amber blinked at the memories of the man as they flashed through her mind, feeding on them. Memories of his first Christmas, memories of his first day at high school ... so many memories. Amber stopped, throwing the man aside and watching as more approached her. She smirked, wondering if there were others of her kind nearby. "I can take a few more memories", she murmured calmly.

The Supernaturals

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rosie "rose"
Species vampire:
Powers: can have fire powers and the normal powers for vampires
Appearance: brownish hair, blue eyes, very pale skin
Personality: nice, serious when has to be, won't back down to help friends
Weapons: a bow and arrow
Bio: She has two brothers and two sisters. Her mom and dad divorced years ago. She is really sad about it but she still fights for her friends.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Evanescence Tourniquet

Have you people heard of Evanescence?

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

Evanescence Tourniquet

Evanescence Tourniquet

Favorite animal?

latest videos