Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Camp Halfblood: The New Generation{Always Accepting RP}

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She gave him a sympathetic look " It's a scary thought, I know, so who is your God parent? If I may ask" June changed the conversation away from that awkward subject

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
"No clue I thought they were going to tell me when I got here. Who's yours?" Lex asked.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ally slipped into the camp, looking longingly at her mother's car. Her mom wouldn't explain anything and she was about to scream. A boy saw her and asked, "Are you new?" Ally answered, "Uh, yes." The boy smiled and said, "Don't worry. I'm Adam, I think June could explain." He scanned the area and found her. As soon as they got to her, he said, "Sis, can you explain about the gods and stuff? I would, but I confuse people."

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She nodded "Sure thing Adam" She explained what she had just told Lex, she then turned so she was facing both of them "My father is Apollo, he is mainly the God of the Sun, but there are other things such as music and the arts that he's famous for too. Now about your parent." She went to the matter at hand "You may get 'claimed' by your parent... Something will appear above your head as far as I know, it may be different for each God..." June shut her eyes, knowing what she had to tell them "You might NOT get claimed though..."

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Amuayse
Amuayse
StarStarStar
I'm joining
Name: Richard Fotaine

Looks: Short, handsome face, half closed eyes, brown hair
Parent: Father is Priapus
Personality: Friendly, yet well get very angry at thieves or people who mess with nature
Power/ability: Runs incredibly fast to attack foe from behind, can make plants grow better
Bio: A recent recruit, he comes from a minor suburb
Weapon: His limbs and divine parenting, though he often carries a lasso
Other: He likes to smile a lot and say Bueno

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
"I kind of hope I don't get claimed. With my luck my parent is probably the god of lamness or some-" Lex was cut off as a lightning bolt hit him right I'm the chest. He flew back his clothes burned but a symbol appeared over his head. It was a lightning bolt."Ow" he said as the black spots clouding his vision began to fade away.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Ally asked, "Does a twirling trident appear over your head? Because that happened like last week." She rubbed the back of her neck nervously. Adam wasn't listening and he told June, "I'll be back later...." He headed towards the arena.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Her pupils dilated as she looked between the two, at loss for words. She stuttered out "B-both of you, children of the main 3!" She held her head and shook her head, her eyes still surprised as she pointed at Lex "Zues's son" then at ally, a less surprised look for she had calmed down a little "And Posoiden's daughter"

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where are we?)

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
Amuayse
Amuayse
StarStarStar
Richard smiled as he saw the child become claimed. He remembered his time when he was claimed. He was 11 years old and just got out of the shower, when it hit him. The power of his father coursed through his veins and looking down upon the floor, he saw the mark of his legacy. 
The testament was clear in his body. Such magnificence and grace, to have his masculine prowess magnified to such an utmost degree! He would truly never want for potential, unlike the effete children of the god Aphrodite!
He came back to the present and walked forward, his hands in his pockets. He smiled warmly as  the child came down, the lightning bolt upon his brow.
"Hello, now where do you want me to enter?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Scary story.

my parents were in a food fight

What to do if I can't date?

Scary story.

the real world

Scary story.

latest videos