Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Small Planet (Open - ATJ)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
like a fox outside the sand
i'd tame your heart with a careful hand
and we'll talk about a life we both understand

you're all that i got
this planet's small enough for two
take whatever you want
i won't forget to remember I love you

Earth is dying. The year is 51,306, and slowly the planet is wasting away. The ground itself is barren, and oxygen is in short supply. People are winding up dead from lack of food, energy, air to breathe, and even water.

On the underside of this tragedy, there is a plan going through the new United Nations, now entitled the GA (General Assembly). They don't see this as a reason for humanity itself to end. The GA is sending a thousand people (not including Dragonfly's staff) to a new planet that made it self known only months ago. People are picked out of the population from their prime abilities: athleticism, leadership skills, farming technique, basic knowledge, teaching skills, cooking technique, et cetera. People of every race and age from 10 to 45 are coming on this journey.

And you, my friend, have been chosen for this out-of-this-world opportunity.

You will leave your family beyond and travel aboard the second passenger spaceship created this millennium, Dragonfly. The flight will take about ten to twelve days but Dragonfly is a very advanced ship. It's basically a flying town; there is room for each person, a multitude of restaurants, gyms, art galleries, a hospital, and much more.

1st layer
Dragonfly layer 1.

2nd layer
Dragonfly layer 2.

3rd layer
Dragonfly layer 3.

3rd layer is only accessible to government officials and crew members.

Soon after, the ship will land on Ceres, better known as little Earth, or Small Planet. The only thing passengers weren't informed on was that Ceres had a life force of its own, people almost identical to humans but with vital key aspects still missing.

You've been accepted for a once in a lifetime experience. Will you take the chance?

Rules:.
Ask to join.
No perfect characters.
No inappropriate plot lines.
I am God in this. What I say goes.

Forms:.
Name: (first and last)
Looks: (human pictures only)
Reason: (why you specifically were chosen for this mission)
Personality: (remember, no perfect characters)
Occupation: (what did you do before coming aboard Dragonfly? If you were in school, just write student)
Other: (anything about your past life, family, interests, or hobbies)

If you want to be a government official or crew member, ask me ahead of time. I only want a few of each.

And last but not least...

"...welcome aboard the Dragonfly."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Ceres

Small Planet. (Ceres)

let

Posted By:
StrawberryTea
StrawberryTea
StarStarStar
Oh, finally! A proper rp!
It looks good, I'd like to join, please.

You luagh, I luagh.
You cry, I cry.
You jump off a cliff...
I luagh.
Friends.
I seriously love this gif.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Go right ahead.

let

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nicolas "Nic" Reynolds.
Looks: Wobbly hair. he.
Nic has a square shaped jaw that still has a tender lining to it. His hair is just to the middle of his ears and has a brown and honey blond toning to it. His hair is naturally medium brown but the highlights make his hair look as if there's more volume to it. Nic has dark gray-blue eyes that are normally adorned with thick rimmed rectangle glasses he needs to see maybe five feet in front of him, but lately he's been big into wearing contacts. He takes quite a bit of pride in his appearance and wears only clothes that go with his skin tone and ones that work together. He finds it a necessity to have a color scheme in his clothes. He wears a lot of sweaters and dress pants, but normally accompanies them with canvas shoes like converse or vans.
Reason: He's a musical prodigy.
Personality: Nic is very self conscious about what he does in public and private. He's a nice person, and he's friendly, but his awkwardness makes it a little hard for him to make friends easily.
Other: He's gay. He finds romance to be one the cutest things ever, but it's not that important to him. If he found it, that would be nice, but he's not expecting it to happen. He came out of the closet to his parents when he was 14 and while his older brother Will had no problem with it, his parents were less supportive. Nic has been playing piano since he was six and took up learning guitar when he was thirteen. He's much better at piano, but likes to play guitar because it relaxes him. He also knows how to play percussion, clarinet, cornet, trombone, french horn, ukelele, harp, and harpsichord.

let

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Captain Jack Harper.
Looks: RP Character: Captain Jack Harper.
Growing towards an older age, Jack has to deal with his brown hair greying and a receding hair line. His face has some boyish charm but still distinguishably grown masculine features, such as his jaw and chin dimple. He has brown eyes. Jack is always seen either wearing business casual clothing or his captain uniform. He knows how much appearances mean and since he's in charge he knows that he needs to look it.
Reason: He's the captain of the ship.
Personality: Jack is a nice person, but he's aggressive and tends to get what he wants. All of the time. He's demanding towards his crew members and accepts only excellence from anyone around him.
Occupation: Captain of Flight Brigade in the 17th division of the GA naval forces.
Other: Jack didn't really have a choice whether he wanted to join the Dragonfly mission or not, because he's in charge of the entire project. He left behind his wife, Catherine, their son, Jack Harper, II. Also aboard the ship is Jack and Catherine's daughter, Faith, who was chosen due to her artistic abilities.

let

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Faith Harper.
Looks: RP Character: Faith Roche.
Faith is a short girl, standing around 5 foot. She has a very petite body type and tends to wear very girly clothing, such as dresses and skirts and endless amounts of pink. She has long blond hair that reaches towards the middle of her upper chest and dark brown eyes.
Reason: Artistic abilities.
Personality: Faith is nice enough, but knows how to get what she wants. She's really a daddy's girl and has picked up a lot of her father's traits and interests. Being a teenager, she has a lot of that angst stuff going on and dealt with a lot of drama at schools she attended previously.
Other: Faith is the only daughter of Captain Jack Harper. The two had to leave back her mother and brother because they weren't equipped for the mission.

let

Posted By:
;BreathOfLife.
;BreathOfLife.
StarStarStarStar
Hello Grey. c: May I have three characters?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

";BreathOfLife." wrote:

Hello Grey. c: May I have three characters?

Of course!

let

Posted By:
StrawberryTea
StrawberryTea
StarStarStar
Name: Atlantis Yolander
Looks: (could not find the right type of image I wanted so I'm just gonna describe :U)
Atlantis has a pale brown, round face, detalied with subtle brown eyes, one concealed with an eye patch, a small nose and thin lips. Her hair is a pale cream colour that falls to her waist, which she usually keeps twisted into a braid. Her bangs are held into place with small black pins.
Reason: Crew member
Personality: Manipulative, curt, occasionally caring, competitive, hot headed, perfectionist, sly.
Other: She is able to manipulate people into giving her what she wants. (I won't go Mary Sue on this)
 She is able to use any kind of melee weapon.
She is terrified of dogs.
(internet was down for a while, sorry
also, i think I made a lot of typing errors in this... orz )

You luagh, I luagh.
You cry, I cry.
You jump off a cliff...
I luagh.
Friends.
I seriously love this gif.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Who like Pretty Little Liars

Wouldn't kids Facebook be great?

Do you judge teen mothers?

Wouldn't kids Facebook be great?

latest videos