Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

A whole new Naruto

Posted By:
SasuSaku-forever!!!
SasuSaku-forever!!!
Star

We are going to make a Naruto story which is not related to the real one. You can mix first names and #### #####, make up names, change hair style, clothes, color etc. So not only naruto fans can join because you dont have to know a bit about naruto to do this! 
Here's the form:
Name:
hair color:
Skin tone:
Clothes:
Headband position:
Eye style:
Eye color:
Personality:
My form:
Name: Hinata Inuzuka
Hair style: Sakura with long hair
hair color: Raven black (Hinata's hair color)
Skin tone: Pale
Clothes: Ino's clothes
Headband position: Like a belt
Eye style: Hinata/ Neji's eyes
Eye color: Bright blue
Personality: Really shy and kind but inside, she is really selfish because she looks better than the other kunoichi's, has a crush on Gaara, Kind to naruto and totally hates sasuke

A whole new Naruto

Posted By:
LianaRose
LianaRose
Star

Name: Sakura Uchiha
hair style: Sakura's hair style (short)
Hair color: Blond
Skin tone: Pale
Clothes: small short sleeved light blue jacket over a long sleeved fish net, long light blue tight and a really short white skirt, a black glove on her left hand
Headband position: Neck
Eye style: Sakura's eye
Eye color: Grass green
Personality: From the Uchiha clan but realizes that after a long time, she has no family relationship with sasuke (If the sasuke made here is an uchiha), in love with sasuke, hates naruto, very loud and plays around with every boy she finds cool. She doesn't care about how she looks but a lot of boys are in to her, she trains really hard to be a good ninja, has an older sister named Saki Uchiha that has a crush on Sasuke's brother and had joined the akatsuki when Sakura was ten

A whole new Naruto

Posted By:
coco9087
coco9087
StarStarStarStar
 May i??

Name:Keata Kurosaki
Hair Style: Sakura's but chin length
Hair color: brown with light brown highlights
Skin tone: paleish
Clothes: Wears fish net top with black strapless shirt. wears fighnet leggings with black shorts like sakura's and wears black boots, and black gloves
Head Band position: around stomach
Eye style: Sakura's
Eye color: emerald green
Personality: Fun, outgoing, different,shy sometimes, loudish, she has a crush on Gaara and Kiba. She is an animal lover, she has two family jutsu's called animal possesion and silence. Both are powerful but can only use once every 8 hours. She grew up with her cousin Nadoka who joined the akatsuki. Gaara befriended her at the age of 7. Kiba has always been a close person to her.

For those who beleive their ugly u r beautiful
For those who say they have no meaning u do.
For those who hate me for saying this i love you
And for those who wonder why i'm like this it's because i CARE

A whole new Naruto

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? Some of the words are a little messed up because KidzWorld made me edit this post! Sorry)

Name- Amii Hoshigaki
Age- 14
Hair style- Long and straight
Hair color- B-lack
Skin tone- Pale
Clothes- *B*lack  *H*-alf top, B-lack TuTu, Little B-lack Boots, One fishnet arm warmer that she wears on her right hand, one fishnet legging that she wears on her left leg, a ripped up and frayed Akatsuki cloak that she wears open, a necklace that has a little shark symbol on it, a long necklace that has a razor blade on it and a mysterious crimson charm, a tight b-lack Jashin necklace
Headband position- Upper right arm
Eye Style- Gaara's Eyes
Eye color- White, but changes to silver, yellow, green, or a VERY light blue
Personality- Amii can be described as... A loner. She tends to do things on her own, and on her own time. She can be lazy, but is mostly a hard worker. Amii has Multiple Personality Disorder, so you never know if you are really talking to her or not. Because of this, she can be snappy, hateful, and rude. If you end up talking to one of her more laid back personalities, she may be immature, funny, and shy. You probably won't end up talking to Amii though, because she keeps to herself and is very quiet. The only person she really talks to is her best friends  Hidan, Deidara, and Sasori, and her older brother Kisame. Amii joined the Akatsuki with her brother, and is VERY powerful for her age. She ended up having to fight Konan to prove herself worthy of joining. Amii has some rare abilities that no one else has, but she does not classify herself as  /Special/ ... if anything, Amii has very low self esteem and is offended rather easily, though she does not show it. Though Amii has some trust issues, part of her is willing to make some new friends....

I love Evanescence. Music is my life.
I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

A whole new Naruto

Posted By:
I-go-for-cute
I-go-for-cute
Star
Name: Miyako Yamanaka
Hair style: Like Ino's long hair 
Hair color: pink
Skin tone: PALE
Clothes: Sakura's clothes
Headband position: Forhead
Eye style: Ino's eyes
Eye color: lovely red (NOT SCARY AT ALL)
Personality: SHe behaves like Ino, being sakura's rival, having a crush on sasuke, annoyed by her teammates etc JUST LIKE INO!!!! Oh and Ino is the one having the big forhead this time

A whole new Naruto

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
 ( I am very sorry for the awkward form. I was  trying to apologize for having to edit the post because of all the words I had to alter and some of the improper grammar. Please understand that though it is VERY annoying to read, it was necessary to change some of the words and stuff.)

I wish I could be a vampire. I love rock music. I hope to be recognized for my singing one day , I love Junior High and most of all... I LOVE GAARA!!

A whole new Naruto

Posted By:
LianaRose
LianaRose
Star
its ok lionajewel

Write now we need boy characters because we already have a lot of girls. Girls can also play boys if they want. Sasuke and naruto are very important. Or else... I can do sasuke...

A whole new Naruto

Posted By:
LianaRose
LianaRose
Star
Ok, I am playing Sasuke uchiha and Sakura uchiha. I dont have to describe Sasuke because he will behave just how he does in the real naruto and will look the same. only difference is that he will care for sakura more than he does on the real naruto and he'll also confess sakura when she tries to stop him from leaving. . And also Sasuke and Kiba are KIND OF good friends. Sasuke can also do lots of other cool jutsu's not mentioned in the real naruto (I will mention them when the play starts)
So thats about it.

A whole new Naruto

Posted By:
lionajewel
lionajewel
StarStarStarStarStar
(I can be Tobi/Madara! He'll be the same as he is in the anime.)

A whole new Naruto

Posted By:
kid future
kid future
StarStarStarStar
Ill join

ooc-
wolf's howl-
dragon tamer-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Minecraft

Jobs

Jobs

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos