Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School of the Supernatural

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
So basically, there is a special school of super naturals who all have supernatural talents. They are taught how to use their talents and how to fight as well as lots of other sueful skills. It is a secret school, hidden away in the countryside but a selection of ministers and traitors want the school gone and the students to make them a fortune by showing their secret talents to the world. The group of friends must fight to keep the secret school safe but they start noticing that their defenses teacher is acting a little suspicious. All their senses are on high alert...

There is only__3___ spaces left so get in quickly! The parts that are taken will be written in bold . Here are the parts:

Maria: A healer with violet eyes and black hair who is witty and charming but serious when she need to be. ---Taken.
Rosalie: A girl who can control the elements. She has green eyes like a cat and red flaming hair. She is passionate, dreamy and dramatic.---Taken.

Lee: A boy who can disappear and appear again at his will. He has messed up blonde hair. He is shy, sensitive but kind, funny and caring. ----Taken
Ruben: A dark, mysterious boy who can make people turn old and young. He has black hair, pale skin and always wears his black coat. He has a big, black dog called Seth.---Taken
Jack: A red haired green eyed boy who can move things with his eyes. His sister is Rosalie
.----Taken
Professor Embry: The defenses teacher. He can deflect things easily and can hypnotise people.-----Taken
Orlando: A shy, funny, kind boy who can control people's moods. He has brown hair and blue eyes. -----Taken
Melody:  A girl who can control the elements. She has black curly hair down to her shoulders with calm, blue eyes. She is friendly, kind, funny, mysterious. ---Taken

Snipe and Jared: They are two useless gatekeepers who turn out to be masters of disguise and work for the ministers. ---- Jared Taken. Snipe still available. 
Quentin Maydry: The head of ministers.----Taken
Skint: A shapeshifter who trains the students in most of their subjects.

~earth707~

Posted By:
SoleilDeMinuitღ
SoleilDeMinuitღ
StarStarStarStar
May I please be Maria?

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Yeah sure. smile I'll just cross it off the list. I'll be Rosalie.

~earth707~

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie sat on the wall, the wind whipping her wild red hair about. Next to her sat Maria. 
"I wonder who will be our next defenses teacher," Rosalie though aloud. Maria scowled.
"I hope they won't be like Mr Yards."
"Yeah. That would be a living nightmare all over again," Rosalie agreed. Last year Mr Yards had been a government agent, pretending to be a defenses teacher for the school of the supernatural. He was caught sending a load of the school's private data to the government. He wasn't seen again after Skint had finished with him. As Rosalie and Maria hopped down from the wall, Rosalie caught sight of Ruben. Why was he always skulking around in dark corners? He seemed to always be watching her, wherever she was. She eyed him up and then proceeded to follow Maria back into the school. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
As they entered the warm common room for the first time at this new year, they were immediately greeted by their old friends. 
"Maria! It's good to see you again! Will you please heal my thumb look, Harry shut it in the door!"
"No, you shut it in the door and blamed me."
"Hey, Rosalie, how was your Christmas hols?"
"Hey, Rosalie, how are you?"
"Mark, get that ball of fire away from me! I'm boiling!"
Rosalie grinned and laughed at her friends.

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I be Ruben and Jack?)

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, sure! This roleplay seemed to be getting nowhere smile

~earth707~

Posted By:
SoleilDeMinuitღ
SoleilDeMinuitღ
StarStarStarStar
((I forgot to ask, what are Maria's abilities?))

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
( A healer. SoleiDeMinuit was playing her but she didn't post anything. smile I am Rosalie just to say smile 
I may have to go soon Frown)

~earth707~

Posted By:
SoleilDeMinuitღ
SoleilDeMinuitღ
StarStarStarStar
Maria pushed the school's doors open, slightly fixing her black hair. People looked over at her, mesmerized by her gorgeous violet eyes. She was practically the only person in the whole school to have natural & true violet eyes.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

am i wrong

Should we bring back the death penalty?

am i wrong

Top 3 fav animals

supernatural adventure chistmas celebratio...

latest videos