Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School of the Supernatural

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria immediately took notice in Rosalie's emotion. "You devious nóthos," Maria hissed at the headmaster. She immediately stood up and pulled Rosalie from the coffee machine and out of the room. "Something's up Rosalie."

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Hey, what?" Rosalie asked, shocked as Maria pulled her out of the office. "What was that for?"
Then she shivered awkwardly and glanced back at the office door. "Geez," she said. "I don't know what came over me."

~earth707~

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(I'll be right back, I just need to quickly help my dad use the stove -- He has no idea how to work it XD)

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
((Okay. xD I'll take my time to make my form then. smile))

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Back XD smile )

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria let out of Rosalie's hand. "Something is really wrong, really wrong."

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Didn't you feel it? That pulse of warm energy, like I was being hypnotized or charmed. Come to think about it, my memory seems a little fuzzy since I entered his office. You don't suppose he's a - a charmer?"

(Got to go and tidy my room Frustrated I'll be back in a few minutes so don't go anywhere!! smile)

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
((Okay, I'll see how long I'll last. :3))

"I thought only Professor Embry had that ability," Maria said as the two walked along the hall. "I didn't feel anything really, I was just there inspecting him."

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"I don't know, it's too much."
She began to walking again and crashed straight into Orlando French. "Orlando! You're just as bad as Lee, please make yourself visible so I don't bump into you again!" Orlando grinned, no signs of guilt and held out a purple piece of paper. "The medium, Alisha Hart, asked me to give this too you, Rosalie."
Before she could take it, the headmaster poked his head out of the door. "Aah, Orlando! Come here a second..." and Orlando was gone, along with the purple slip. "I would love some coffee..." Rosalie heard Mr Griche's voice. 

"Something is definitely up, Rosalie declared as she and Maria sat on the branches of the magnolia tree. "Did you see that?" Orlando was heading straight for me with a purple piece of paper. They take ages to be delivered,  Alisha must have really wanted to tell me something. Something that Mr Griche wanted to hide."

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
"Like I said before, I noticed that something was wrong too," Maria said. She noticed the sudden change of emotions in them, and Maria was desperate to question Rosalie. "Lets stop about that for a while. I want to ask you something more important."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

8 year old boy likes me

whats ur nickname ?

whats ur nickname ?

8 year old boy likes me

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

whats ur nickname ?

latest videos