Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School of the Supernatural

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie grinned as almost a million figures turned in Maria's direction, mesmerized.   

~earth707~

Posted By:
SoleilDeMinuitღ
SoleilDeMinuitღ
StarStarStarStar
After only a few minutes of walking through the halls, Maria finally found the cafeteria's doors. Opening one, she looked back to find Rosalie trailing behind her. "Do you want to eat here or outside?"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben sat in the back of the cafeteria, his topaz eyes glimmering. His body remained cautious and tense, his eyes searching for a sign of danger. Beside him, Jack sunk further into his chair, biting into an apple with a faint smirk. Using his ability, he caused another apple from the nearby selection of cafeteria foods to float over towards their table, landing gently on Ruben's empty tray. "Thank me later", he muttered, and took another crunching bite into his own red apple.

Posted By:
SoleilDeMinuitღ
SoleilDeMinuitღ
StarStarStarStar
((I think I read that Ruben is supposed to have a crush on Maria or somethin' like that. XD))

Not bothering to wait for Rosalie's answer, Maria simply shrugged & walked into the cafeteria. As always, people turned to look at her eyes, their mouths agape in awe of the violet tint in her eyes. She slyly smirked at their attention, but then sighed it off as she approached the line.

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I be professor Embry, or is it too late?)

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Warriorcatsrule: Yeah, sure! I was hoping someone would ask smile and yeah, Ruben does have a crush on Maria!)

Rosalie nodded, grinning at Maria. "I'll be with you in a second. Plus, I think lover boy is waiting for you." She jerked her head towards Ruben. Then she jogged off to Jack.
"Hey freckles, having a nice time over there? Oh, thanks," She said, grabbing an apple of his plate. "I just had to warn you, the government are coming to inspect, no powers allowed today! So, I guess I'll finally get to choose the channel on TV now." She winked at him mockingly and then followed after Maria. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( hey, can I take lee?)

You say weird.... I say unique.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Singermms-- Course Big Grin)

~earth707~

Posted By:
RootBeerRules Lock
RootBeerRules
StarStarStarStar
Macy falls a sleep

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
( yay!  Can we rp?)

You say weird.... I say unique.

-Mariah

Stars are wishes waiting to be granted, I'm below wishing mine will come true. ---- Mariah

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D