Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School of the Supernatural

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
In the nighttime chaos, Rosalie couldn't tell who was who. Someone grabbed her elbow and pulled her forwards. 
"Give me the diamond," the boy hissed. 
"I honestly don't know what you're talking about," Rosalie lied, a bead of sweat trickling down her neck.
"I know you're lying."
"I'm not."
"Give me the diamond now!"
"If you want it, you'll have to come and get it," Rosalie hissed in his ear, twisted out of his grip and sprinted, grabbing Ruben and Melody's sleeves, pulling them with her.

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben punched the boy in the nose again, causing him to tumble onto his back with both hands cupped over his face. He felt a hand grab his sleeve, and supposed it was Rosalie, but he was then grabbed again and thrown through the already shattered window. A couple more splinters of glass collapsed around him, missing his head as his good was thrown over his face. "Run", he managed to say as he moved to his feet again, throwing a rough punch to the boy who was repeatedly attacking him. "Run!" he shouted again, but this time his voice was followed by police sirens, and they were all really given a reason to run into the darkness of the shadows.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie gasped in shock as Ruben's sleeve slipped out of her grip, along with Melody's. The red flashing lights of a police car flashed in her eyes, blinding her and causing her to stumble backwards. The deafening sirens echoed in her ears and she blindly shielded her eyes, sprinting off into the darkness. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
{I'm so sorry about not logging on! School has been taking up a lot of my time. Where can I go in?}

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar

"Everneath" wrote:

{I'm so sorry about not logging on! School has been taking up a lot of my time. Where can I go in?}

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Well Rosalie, Ruben and a gang of muggers are fighting in the dark and a police car has just started following them. Jump in where ever really smile )

Rosalie ran, pushing the thorny branches aside. All she could see was thorns, dancing in front of her teasingly, and Ruben's feet, smashing in front of her. Then she heard an ear splitting scream. She stopped. Maria? Amanda? She'd seen that figure when the boy had asked her for the diamond. She felt the sharp shape in her pocket, and squeezed her fist around it. Then she set off again, towards the source of the scream. "No!" a voice hissed. "Come back!"
But she was already gone, sprinting into the darkness. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
Papa-Frenchie
Papa-Frenchie
StarStarStar
{Okay, thankies. :3}

When the scream had slipped through Maria's lips, she cut it off with a low snarl. "Let me go!" Her words were so sharp that it sounded like a hiss of an angry snake, ready to strike. Why couldn't have another ability besides healing!? Maria though bitterly.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{I'm really sorry. Something happened to one of my relatives}.

"Get your hands off her", Ruben snarled lowly, punching a strong fist into the face of the boy holding Maria. The sound of the police sirens rang in his ears, the flashing lights almost blinding him now. As fast as he possibly could, he grabbed Maria by her left arm and pulled them both into the shadows of the trees. If there was one thing he wanted to avoid, it was a night in jail.

SPOILER

Posted By:
Papa-Frenchie
Papa-Frenchie
StarStarStar
Maria peered over Ruben's shoulder, standing on her tip-toes since he was incredibly tall. "What the hell is going on?" Maria whispered angrily into Ruben's ear, her eyes stuck on the police men that advanced forward to the scene.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
"Long story short - we were lured here, a fight broke out and we probably damaged property. We ought to get out of here before the police find us", he muttered lowly as he pulled Maria further into the shadows of the trees, moving to stand partly in front of her as his intense eyes watched the group of men pass them by. As one of the policemen stopped for a couple of minutes, his expression twitched as he waited for something ... or someone ... Ruben returned his gaze to Maria in case the man caught sight of his eyes flashing in the angles of light, leaning his head over her slightly to shield her eyes also, which wasn't a difficult thing to do.

SPOILER

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos