Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School of the Supernatural

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
As soon as Rosalie saw Ruben with Maria, she turned to follow the path back to the school, but a rough hand grabbed her wrist. As she was vigorously twisted around, she saw, it was not another mugger, it was a police man. "What' s going on?" he hissed, spraying the vulgar smell of onions in Rosalie's face. She turned away quickly to gasp a fresh breath of the cool night air. 
"I don't know," she squeaked as she was roughly shaken. "Just, let go..."
He seemed to get the drift and slightly released his iron grip on her. "Hey, you're from that school aren't you?"
Rosalie didn't respond. 
"The one that never stays put? The one that not even the government know anything about? I think you'd better come with me-"
"No."
"What do you mean, no?"
"No. Clear enough?"
"Look, whatever you're playing at-"
Rosalie growled in frustration, her eyes dull and unamused. Within a second, she had conjured up a flaming fire ball. She smirked slightly, enjoying the police officer's expression a little too much. "You see this?" She spoke like the man was a young child, emphasizing every word, creating a drowsy effect. "Now go away, and forget all about tonight."
Then she was gone, sprinting as fast as she could. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria saw through the gaps of Ruben's fingers, she saw Rosalie hold a ball of fire before she had run off. Maria pushed Ruben's arm aside and chased Rosalie. Since Maria was fast, she easily caught up to her. "Are you insane!? You almost burned that guy!"

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hey, Everneath! Can you catch me up?)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
(I honestly don't know what's going on, lol. I just know that Ruben and Rosalie got into some problems, and Maria is about to argue with Rosalie. Rosalie and Maria are heading back to the school.)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks....I'll attempt.)

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben stood near Maria, his intense gaze flickering between she and Rosalie. He slid his hand into hers as a sign of comfort, entwining their fingers in silence. He wasn't sure how an argument between the two would work out, but he was concerned for Maria's safety, even if she was a powerful supernatural. 

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Did you want me to put all of the students in danger? If I'd gone with him, the whole school would have been at peril. Plus, I know what I'm doing with this stuff, see?" She conjured up another flaming ball, tossing it in the air and catching it with a light smirk, as if it were a tennis ball.

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria glanced over at Ruben before looking back at Rosalie.  “I'm just saying that you should be more careful with your powers, Rosalie. Someone who knows about our existence could go gossiping and were all doomed.”

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben returned his gaze to Maria again, with the familiar look that said, 'I'm going to protect you'. Except this time, he wanted to add on, 'She won't hurt you while I'm here, Maria'. But before he knew it, a creature or being was moving towards them - from behind, in the shade and shadows of the trees. He instinctively leapt in front of Maria, and the arrow hit his chest, penetrating his skin. His gaze flickered down to the arrow sticking out from his torso; it held the mark of a Hunter, perhaps some of the most common enemies to the Supernaturals such as himself. He pulled the first arrow out of his chest, watching as the blood came gushing out through his shirt. But then something happened he didn't expect. The Hunter didn't attack .... he ran.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie stared in confusion at the hunter. "Ruben - I don't know if-"
She never finished her sentence. A second arrow plunged into her chest, and she fell to the ground, breathing fast. She pulled her jacket open to reveal a dark red patch in the center of her shirt. She looked up at Maria, completely calm. "Sorry. Tell Jack I'm sorry." Then her eyes closed, and her heart stopped beating.

The air was cool around them - a light breeze wavering in the air, blowing stray strands of Rosalie's hair. There was total silence, apart from the leaves rustling in the bushes. If only Rosalie had known what would happen tonight before she had come out. 
If only - two regrettable words. 

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos