Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School of the Supernatural

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Yes!)
Rosalie emptied her tray on the rack and headed out. Then her nose whacked into something. She scowled as Lee, ashamedly, reappeared in front of her.
"Lee!" she complained. "Stop disappearing! One day, I really will break my nose!"

~earth707~

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee smiles " I didn't mean to appear right in front of you, it just happens" he said getting out of Rosalie's way. " plus, I disappear and reappear because it gets me there faster.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Muttering, Rosalie walked briskly forwards. Then she turned back around.
"Professor Embry told me that the government are coming in later. To inspect the school. No powers allowed, or our allowance will be banned for a month. I told Jack. Could you try and tell everyone else? I'm already in trouble because of the waterfall accident. I wasn't meant to make that floating whirl pool land on Mrs Hardbury's head. She just got in the way-" she trailed off. "Sorry. Flashback. So, could you do that?"

~earth707~

Posted By:
RootBeerRules Lock
RootBeerRules
StarStarStarStar
(im bored can I jump in?)

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Lee sighed " We'll we are just going to have to not use powers when they inspect us....we can do it" he said looking at the school.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben stared in Maria's direction, absolutely frozen and silent. "See, that is why you don't stand out", Jack suddenly joked, biting into his apple again. "People mistake you for a statue". Ruben turned around slowly, his stare changing into a glare as his eyes fixed on Jack. Immediately, dark circles began to form under his eyes, and wrinkles began to form in his skin as his red hair began to thin. Ruben's expression remained serious and mysterious. "And that is why if you don't shut your mouth, you'll end up buried under the cafeteria", he whispered threateningly, a smirk slowly beginning to spread over his face.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
RootBeerRules Lock
RootBeerRules
StarStarStarStar
Macy dances in the street

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"I bet, that someone is gonna spill it," Rosalie said, following Lee's gaze. Then she walked off, heading in Ruben's direction. "Still following, lover boy? You know, anyone would think you're a statue. If you're looking for Maria, she's in the cafeteria still. Don't keep her waiting!" She winked at Jack and then headed towards the defenses classroom. "Professor Embry?" Silence. It was dark and a chill ran up her spine so she left with a groan of annoyance and back off to where Lee was sitting.

~earth707~

Posted By:
SoleilDeMinuitღ
SoleilDeMinuitღ
StarStarStarStar
Maria had simply grabbed a slice of pizza & a bottle of coke. Even though she ate plenty of junk food, her figure was always perfect. Looking around, she was searching for a seat. She noticed that Ruben had been staring at her before, but he had concentrated on Jack. 

Ignoring them once again, Maria tapped her foot as she continued on scanning through the cafeteria. Too many students.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack grinned, taking yet another crunch of his apple. "Somebody's got a crush on Maria", he sang tauntingly, noticing Ruben glare at him out of the corner of his eye. Again, Jack bit into his apple, shocked as Ruben grabbed it out of his mouth and tossed it across the cafeteria floor. Remaining calm, he rolled his eyes. "Why don't you just ask her out?" he asked, an eyebrow raised in question. Ruben's eyes slowly softened as he glanced at Maria again. "Why would she be interested in someone like me? At my last school, I set the headmistress on fire and exploded her car".  Jack laughed with amusement, not even bothering to respond to those words.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

how much time it takes you to get ready

We the Kidz

What's ur best colour

this forum is about rocks

this forum is about rocks

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

latest videos