Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School of the Supernatural

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Hello boys, having a nice time? I could always  ask her for you, Ruben. If you wanted, of course."
She grinned mockingly. "In fact, she's sitting over there right now."

~earth707~

Posted By:
SoleilDeMinuitღ
SoleilDeMinuitღ
StarStarStarStar
{{I'm leaving KW. I'm also going to give my character to a friend of mine, Everneath. Goodbye everyone.}}

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben glared at Rosalie, annoyed with her. "No thanks", he hissed, getting up immediately from his table. He was sick of everything ... the teasing, the joking, the stupidity of it all! Silently, he proceeded into the school hall, throwing his locker door open. Frustrated, he grabbed his skateboard, and rolled through the hall, desperate to get away from everything for just a second. As he approached the school doors, he immediately leapt off his skateboard, grabbing it easily in his left hand. Feeling slightly calmer, he shoved the doors open and stormed outside, his black hair sweeping over his right eye. Not caring what anyone thought, he grabbed a cigarette and lighter from his pocket, and waited outside the school.

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
((Soleil mentioned that I'd take her character, so here I am. :3))

Maria's eyes followed Ruben's figure until he disappeared, and looked back over at Rosalie. "You really need to stop making fun of people," Maria said with an annoyed sigh and plopped down on the plastic seat.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay, well, Hi!)

Ruben cringed. He didn't care what people thought of him, but at the same time, he didn't have the courage to ask Maria out, especially with everyone teasing him and making jokes about the situation. Even Jack, the person he considered his best friend, seemed to find everything so amusing. As he raised his cigarette to his mouth again, he felt a cough building up in the back of his throat, but swallowed it back down. Usually, he wouldn't have cigarettes, but when he felt as miserable and annoyed as he did, it was simply an instinct.

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
((Hi!  x3))

Maria ate quickly and looked out the window where Ruben was standing. Cleaning up, she then walked outside. "Sorry about that, Rosalie has always been a tease for everyone," Maria said with a low sigh.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben immediately tensed at Maria's presence, but his expression remained calm as he gently pulled his cigarette away from his mouth. Now's your chancehe thought. "Thanks", he muttered, looking up from the ground. "So is Jack", he added, "Which makes sense since they're brother and sister, I guess". Again, he looked away, remembering the many occasions where he'd been teased. "Maria, I kinda have to tell you something", he blurted out, cringing as he did. She's going to turn you down, fool, part of his mind insisted. But part of him said he'd held off telling her for too long ... As he turned around, his black hair swept over his right eye again, shading the corner of his face. His eyes glimmered darkly in the light, beams of sun reflecting off them.

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria had her arms crossed and was looking up front, watching everyone else. "What is it?" She asked and looked over at Ruben, watching him curiously. There was something in Ruben's eyes that gave Maria some sort of message, but she couldn't figure it out.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
She is so out of your league. Like she would ever be interested in you. Ruben waited as his cigarette finally cooled down completely, and then placed it in the nearby cigarette butt bin. His eyes flickered to Maria, and stayed there. Before he could decide not to tell her, he blurted out the words he wanted to say. "I like you, a lot", he admitted. "I have for a long time", he added honestly, his black hair sweeping away from his eyes, and back to where it was supposed to be. "So what I'm trying to ask", he went on, swallowing gently. "Is ... will you go out with me?"

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria's eyes held shock and widened a bit. "Oh," Maria muttered as she crossed her arms and rubbed them, becoming slightly cold. She then smiled as she though of it and looked back at Ruben. "Okay, sure. Where will we meet?"

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Pitch Perfect or High School Musical

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Walking Dead!!!!!!!!!!

What Color is Your Hair?

Regular Show vs. The amazing world of gumm...

The Flash

latest videos