Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School of the Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben's eyes widened ... he hadn't been expecting Maria to say yes, but he was thrilled she had. He thought for a moment. "We could go to the cinema?" he suggested, arching an eyebrow in question. "And go to dinner after?" he said, not sure what Maria wanted to do. Silently, he picked up his skateboard from under his feet, tucking it under his left arm. A smirk slowly formed on his face.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
"That's fine," Maria said with a light smile. "I think we should go now before the bell rings." She picked up her backpack from the ground and hung it on her shoulder. "Are you coming?" She asked while looking back at him, her violet eyes staring intently.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben tightened his grip on his skateboard. "Sure", he agreed, shoving open the school doors. Politely, he held them open for Maria, feeling better than he ever had before. Of course, that all disappeared when several of the boys from his class walked past, laughing and pointing. "Ooh, the freak's got a girlfriend!"

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria stopped in her and tracks and walked over to them. She pat on one of the boy's backs. "At least he does because you have none," She then checked her watch and placed a sarcastic smile on her face. She then walked back over to Ruben.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben glanced momentarily at Maria. "Thanks", he said without hesitation, silent as he approached his locker. Immediately, he swung open the door and shoved his skateboard inside, closing the door mere moments afterwards. Calmly, he moved to stand back beside Maria.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
"Welcome," Maria said with a mere smile. A grin burst upon her lips, revealing her pearl white teeth. She looked down at her nails and she poked at them. "His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork."

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben grinned widely, smirking. "Would've been the better choice", he agreed, feeling students rush past him, occasionally bumping him from behind as they headed to their classes. Ruben swallowed, feeling a sudden craving for his cigarettes. No, he told himself, flexing his fingers to keep from grabbing the pack out of his pocket. His eyes flickered to the many students around him, but his gaze then fixed back upon Maria, the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria could feel Ruben's tension, which made her fingers slightly twitch. "Lets go before the bell rings." Lightly, she gripped Ruben's hand as she gently took him along with her.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben followed after Maria, headed to English class. He expected more on William Shakespeare, which he honestly didn't dislike like most of the guys in the school. His footsteps were inaudible, as was his breathing. Ruben glared at a group of boys as they walked past, causing them to tremble slightly and look away. 

I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria snickered at the cowardly teenage boys. The two entered the classroom, and both of them seated. "So, which is your favorite class?" Maria asked Ruben once she saw the teacher wasn't in the class yet.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

latest videos