Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School of the Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben slowly smirked, staring intensely at Maria. "English", he whispered, his smirk growing. "I like Shakespeare", he added, "Which is ironic when you look at my smoking, troublemaker exterior". He glanced up for a moment to see if the teacher was present, but there was no one in front of the classroom chalkboard. "I like poetry, acting and music", he admitted. He stopped for a moment, but then spoke again. "I don't really fit in with anyone though ... I like the dramatic classes, the arts ... Yes, I #####, I skate, I get in detention a lot, and on the occasion I set a teacher on fire". He almost laughed at the last couple of words. "But I'm not a dumb punk", he finished. "I don't know who I am", he muttered under his breath.l

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Hi Everneath!)

Rosalie glanced across at Maria from her desk at the back of the classroom. Why is she so interested in him? she thought in annoyance. She didn't even sit with me today. Isn't she meant to be my best friend? She tried to eavesdrop on their conversation, but she couldn't catch anything. 
"Maria!" Rosalie called from across the classroom. "Maria!" No reply. Miserably, she sunk into her chair. Her green eyes sparkled and lit up as she saw Jack. She shocked herself with this. Hang on, I'm normally glowering and scowling at him, why am I so excited that he's in here? The whole Maria thing must really be annoying me. Her smile faded and she slunk backwards. She couldn't be bothered with Shakespeare, it wasn't her thing. She checked a glance at her fellow classmates. They were all occupied and talking, no one was watching her. Silently, she slid out of the door and outside into the fresh air, breathing in and inhaling the sweet scent. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Peering through the clear window, she could see the excited chattering and beams on Maria and Ruben's faces. Miserably, she turned around and jumped onto the smooth surface of the fountain's edge. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria rose her eyebrows and glanced up to see if the teacher was in the room, but he wasn't. “Why would you set a teacher on fire?” Maria lightly laughed as she continued on drawing the simple tornado-like doodles.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Light sprays of water sprung up and lightly tickled Rosalie's chin. She tilted her head up towards the sky and let her red hair fly wildly in the wind. Why is Ruben so special? Aren't I Maria's best friend? 

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
The bell had finally rung and the teacher hadn't come in once. “I'll meet you later, okay?” Maria said with a smile and lightly pat Ruben's shoulder as she walked out of the classroom, others trailing out after her.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie saw Maria walk out innocently. Immediately she clenched her fist and stomped off after her. 
"Maria! What happened? I thought we were best friends! You didn't even sit with me, I tried to talk to you but you ignored me. Is something going on?"

~earth707~

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Ruben nodded, pulling his hood over his face, causing it to shadow his features. "Sure", he agreed, picking up his textbooks calmly. "In regards to the teacher", he added, "She needed to be put out of her throne". An amused smirk formed on his face, his eyes darkening, but glimmering at the same time. Silently, he proceeded outside into the hall, several students clearing from his path at the sight of his mysterious appearance.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Not waiting for an answer, Rosalie stormed to the classroom and blocked Ruben's path.
"You just step off a bit, yeah?" she scowled, glaring at him with her bright, catlike green eyes. "She is my best friend, and you are not going to ruin that. Hear me? I hope so."

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
“Ugh,” Maria scowled and pulled Rosalie away from Ruben. “What's your problem Rose? You said that I should go out with him.”

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite Tv show all the time? (:

We the Kidz

who likes digimon