Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School of the Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Jack grinned, amused. Ruben glared at Rosalie, annoyed at her presence. "I take orders from no-one", he whispered so only she could hear. Silently, he glanced down at her hand, and began to make it age, causing wrinkles to form in her skin. Reversing what he had done, he smirked, lighting himself a cigarette. Calmly, he played with the flame on the lighter, causing it to flicker back and forth as he twirled the fire between his fingers. Slowly, he looked away from Rosalie, walking through the school hall. "Insecure brat", he muttered under his breath, unable to help but smirk as his black hair covered the side of his face.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie gave a small scream as she watched her hand, relieved when the damage was reversed. With an icy glare directed at Ruben, she shook her hair around and stormed off, nursing her uninjured hand. "Arrogant snob," she muttered angrily. Then she spun around again, facing her brother. "I know this is kind of weird, but have you noticed professor Embry lately? I mean, he's not really acting normally is he? Or is it just me? And have you tried telekinesis lately? I think our powers have been blocked off..." 

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
"What the hell Rosalie?" Maria lowly hissed but then disappeared with Ruben, walking by his side. "Really sorry about that, I don't know what's going on with her."

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie looked after them in dismay. Maria doesn't need you anymore said a small voice in her head. Now she has a boyfriend, best friends come second. That was it. Automatically, unstoppable and unable to control her movements, Rosalie used her powers with elements to lift the water out of the jug on the table through the doors of the cafeteria. Angrily, she flew the bubble of water across the room and upturned it straight on Maria's head. She couldn't believe what she'd just done. Gasps erupted all over the room and silence took over the usual chattering and gossip.

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria stood frozen at Rosalie's sudden action; her face emotionless. Her violet eyes had grown to be a dark shade of purple that almost appeared to be black. She turned around to face Rosalie with the same expression as before. “What the hell?”

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie nearly gasped-Maria's gentle violet eyes had turned an angry shade of red. But she remained calm, her expression serious, without flinching. There was a group around the two best friends now, some shouting fight, some just watching in disbelief. Tell her how you feel. The voice was in her head again.Tell her how Ruben is destroying your friendship. 
But she didn't. Instead she said, "You never really meant it did you?" The words were harsh and she nearly winced. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
“Mean what?” Maria hissed angrily, her red eyes becoming black once more. She wasn't liking Rosalie as she used to; everything had taken a sudden twist. She shot a harsh glare at the people who were yelling fight, and they immediately became quiet.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie pulled back her sleeve and produced the scar on her wrist that she and Maria had both cut on each other years ago to show their friendship. "This." The ground began shaking, trembling under her feet. Realizing it was Rosalie doing that, one girl from the group around them called out, "Rosalie! Stop it!"
Rosalie ignored her. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
“You have gone insane,” Maria said while shaking her head in disbelief, but humor was held in her eyes. “In such little time.” She kept herself straight even though majority of the students were tumbling over their own feet.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie couldn't believe it. Her best friend was turning against her, along with everyone else. Unable to contain herself, she shot a fireball across the room, exploding some cups and purposely, singing the top of Maria's hair. 
"Insane? That's rich. At least I haven't gone against my best friend because of a boy! You're unbelievable Maria! Unbelievable!" 

~earth707~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Gymnastics

are phones taking over?

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Dear Dish-It, Bullying

latest videos