Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School of the Supernatural

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria patted down on her hair quickly, turning off the flame and her skin healing utterly fast. “You started this, Rosalie! You first kept telling me to go up to him, and now you're trying to get me away from the only boy I've actually even liked!” People gasped and turned to look at Rosalie with disbelief.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"It was only teasing!" Rosalie objected angrily. "And it's not like I was expecting you to go off and ignore me, being all lovey dovey with your new boyfriend!" Another bolt of fire bolted across the room and this time, it was the plates that went up in flames. The door burst open and the headmaster came in, belting out the words angrily. "Rosalie Greengrass, stop that fire right now or you will be suspended!" In shock, Rosalie upturned some water on the fire and it sizzled out. The shaking stopped too.
"Come with me girls," the headmaster said quietly. Rosalie glanced at Maria, and then followed him. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
"Look what you got us into," Maria hissed lowly towards Rosalie, but then kept quiet as she followed the head master. She's insane! Maria thought while mentally shaking her head in disappointment.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Me? You were the one who got my temper up. Or have your forgotten where my anger ends up?Rosalie snapped. She slammed open the door to the headmasters office with such force that even he looked up in shock. "Less of the temper, greengrass." 

I'm insane Rosalie thought guiltily. 

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria sat down grudgingly in the chair that was placed in front of the headmaster. She kept silence as she looked at him with very few annoyance, and kept her face emotionless and serious. "What's going to happen now?"

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"What on earth?" the headmaster asked, spinning on his chair with wheels slowly, tapping a pencil against his chin. "Rosalie, I saw you creating fireballs and blowing up half of the cafeteria! And then you started an earthquake! Did you not get the message that our school is being inspected today? Someone could have seen you! And Maria, don't get me started but how many times have I explained to you that healing yourself sends out a pulse in the air, creating different heat radiations and radio signals? The inspectors thought they were going delirious!"
Rosalie looked guiltily at the floor. "It was my fault, sir. I got angry because I thought she didn't want to be my friend anymore because of her new boyfriend. Sorry, sir."

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
"I can't help it, I naturally do it, I don't have to make myself to heal," Maria explained as she kept looking at the head master. "My abilities have been malfunctioning lately, I don't know why, but there might be an explanation..." Maria paused. "Have you taken notice in Professor Embry?"

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
The headmaster, removed his glasses and set them on the table, sighing. "Girls, if I tell you something, do you promise to keep it a secret?"
Rosalie nodded eagerly. 
"Well-Professor Embry has...has...well. He's blocking off your powers."
Rosalie gasped accusingly. 
"Don't panic. It's only to test how you are all running. If your powers are failing or going wrong, it will help to magnify these and we can help you. Professor Embry just gets a little jumpy when he has to lie, he's not a natural born liar."
Rosalie glanced at Maria in doubt.There has to be more to it than that, She thought. I know there is.

~earth707~

Posted By:
Everneath
Everneath
StarStarStarStar
Maria narrowed her normal violet eyes at the headmaster, reading deeper than his expression. "You're unnerved yourself," Maria murmured as she inspected his body language, watching for anything unusual.

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie noticed Maria staring intensely at Mr Griche with her clear violet eyes. What? She tried to send telepathically. No answer. Immediately, she felt a warm feeling pulse through her body and began smiling at Mr Griche. Why had she just doubted him? He was obviously right. 
"Coffee please, Rosalie," he smiled his charming smile at her.
"Of course, sir," Rosalie beamed. "And again, I am very sorry about earlier."
"Don't worry about it," he smiled back. Rosalie ran up and began to make a coffee. 

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Age gaps in relationships

What does your name mean?

What was the last thing you ate?

new people

latest videos