Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Adventures. (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
I think I got this from old-school versions of Final Fantasy, to be honest...xD

---------------------------------

You're in a period of time past the one we're in now. We all imagine a beautiful, technology-filled future, but that's not what this is. It has become like the past. There are no cellphones or computers or anything like that. That's because people decided to stop the studying and producing of technology and start over, but instead focus more on the existence of magic, which they found inside certain humans with pure hearts full of courage and kindness. The world also began to focus on training their population to fight the dark force that has arrived with the existence of magic.

New Laws of Our World:

It is illegal for anyone under eighteen to own a weapon or know how to fight/use their specialties.
If you do own a weapon, are under eighteen, and the protectors of the law find out, it is punishable by death.
It is illegal for anyone under eighteen to try and fight against the dark forces.

That was the plot, but here is a sort of sub plot.

Six people - some under eighteen, but some may be eighteen or older - have met up and agreed to try and stop the dark forces from the source. There is one man that controls the darkness that has spread across the land, and he can take many different shapes and forms. He may even be one of the group members! The six have to travel the world, fighting against the creatures that have turned bad because of the darkness to get to the castle where the "Dark Lord" is said to dwell.

Here are the roles.
They are available for either gender, but we only need three girls and three boys. I want an even roleplay, so no one feels over powered or under powered.

Mage - Kind hearted and pure. Specializes in the use of a magic staff to control his/her abilities, but cannot heal. [Open.]

Healer - Similar to the mage, but carries a sword to the side of their belt to fight against his/her  attackers. Can heal, but loses energy from doing so. [Open.]

Warrior - Keeps a sword like the healer, but is completely human and has no magical or healing abilities. [Mine.]

I'm not sure what the others are, and I think the mage and healer were combined classes, but...oh well.

Form;

Name:
Looks:
Wearing:
Abilities or Weapons:
Other:

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Why do people base tweens little kids?

What new KW features has you noticed?

Ferguson

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos