Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Note: This roleplay is based on Percy Jackson series.

School's out, and Its just another summer at Camp Half-blood. At least that's what you think. News spreads around the camp like a wild-fire, but that isn't all that spreads quickly. A mysterious sickness is sweeping the camp, killing off half-bloods one by one. Will they find out how to stop the mysterious illness? Or will half-bloods continue to die and cease to exist?

Rules:
No Godmodding
No tlking, lik diss (speak the kings english, people!)
No being the all mighty and powerful Eex. Thaila walked around the camp with all the guys staring at her. She was the most popular, awesome person around the camp and her powers were stronger than everyone elses.)
Use " when character is talking
Use () when out of character

Forms:

Name:
Looks:
Godly Parent:
Personality:
Ability/power: (2 max)
Bio:
How long have they been to Camp Half-blood:
Weapon:
Other:

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Madison
Personality: strong and good in battle. great friend, and nice to most people. Happy and likes to hang around with friends
Bio: (optional)
Appearance:  
Weapon: bow and arrow and knife wielding
Godly Parent: Artemis
Other: none

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hendrix Jenson
Looks:
Godly Parent:  Zeus
Personality:  Quirky, Eccentric, Romantic, Kinda nerdy, Wild, Willing, Smart,Sees world as his oyster and is very adventurous.
Ability/power:  Is learning to fly but he can,  Can Call on lightning.
Bio: (Optional right?)
How long have they been to Camp Half-blood: 2 Years
Weapon: A lightning staff and A bow and arrow.
Other:N/A

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? 
Name: Alexandra 
Looks : profile picture 
godly parent: Areous 
personality : sweet , kind to nature , serious , sometimes , fun. And kind hearted 
Ability / power : can control nature like her parent.
bio: ( is it optional?)
how long have you been to camp half-blood? : 1 year 
weapon : she can control the weather , or the plants , to destroy her enemy
 Other : N/A

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jason Stone
Looks:
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Personality: Jason is kind, loyal, and stubborn. Hes a bit of a wild guy so he's getting trouble all the time. Jason also loves to pull pranks and say jokes which make him hilarious and fun overall.
Ability/power: Jason can breathe underwater and he can control it
Bio: Jason was your regular trouble maker until he turned 14 and everywhere he went death seemed to follow him. Until he turned 15 and met his first monster, a Hydra.
How long have they been to Camp Half-blood: Jason arrives at the camp when the role play starts
Weapon: Jason will have a pocket watch that turns into a sword given to him by his father when he's first declared. The watch also turn into a Trident but Jason doesn't known that yet.
Other: Jason's godly parent is discovered during Capture the Flag

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ill make my form later)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Amina Rein
Looks: Waist-length, jet-black hair that is always straight, sleek, and left down. She has large, light blue eyes with specks of gold in them. She has pale, smooth skin and she is average height for a girl. She is skinny and has long legs.
Godly Parent: Hephaistas
Personality: Amina is pretty short tempered. She usually doesn't talk to people much and stays out of their way.
Ability/power: She is a very good swordsman, and she can produce fire.
Bio: Amina lost her parents in an accident when she was too young to remember. Ever since she had been living with her grandma. When her grandmother died, she was sent to Camp Half-blood for the whole year round.
How long have they been to Camp Half-blood: 2 years
Weapon: A small, steal sword that is made for stealth. And, if she uses her powers, the sword is built to withstand flame and channel it, so she can make fireballs shoot from the tip of her sword if she learns to control it right.
Other:N/A

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can we start now?)

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(please can we start?)

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Starting! Sorry i've been offline) Amina's eyes popped open, sunlight trickling through the cracks on the roof of her cabin. She eased her way out of bed and got herself dressed in a black t-shirt, and jeans. She brushed out her long black hair, letting it fall down her back in dark waves. She stepped out of the lonely Hephaistas cabin, since the others have already left. She walked down the path towards the dining hall. It was the first day of summer, so new campers were sure to come. She smiled at the thought.

Why, you may ask?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

latest videos