Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra tried limping to the   nearest bench , and found a bench by one of the  cabin's, but the bench was behind the cabin , so no one , knew she was there  , she sat there and tried healing herself from all those spikes, and took of her satal , and put it aside on the bench , and bent down to see her leg , that was covered in scars , and scratches from those spikey vines! She just wrapped her leg with a paper , and wrapped it around her leg , she put back on her satal , and she would just stay there , until she can fully walk...

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(Maybe jason should introduce himself to alexandra? She seems lonely)

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also a paradox that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Okay , that's fine with me. )

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
(Nice idea Doctor) Jason spotted a girl sitting on a bench. She seemed to be wounded. Jason made his way over to her."Are you o-oh that's not good" he said spotting the wound. "I think this place has a little hospital thing I'll carry you there if that's alright".

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yeahsmile )                                                                                                                                               Alexandra was shocked how somebody , actually found her? But he seemed nice, so she'll be friendly , she thought , "No , its okay , but thanks though " she said in a soft voice , and slightly smiling , she got up from the bench and added  , "Do you know where it is ? " she asked , sort of limping , and getting ready to go the little hospital thing..

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina screamed and tightened her grip on Hendrix, squeezing her eyes shut and burying her face into his chest. "D-don't d-do that!!" She snapped, her voice wavering.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Sorry"  Hendrix said with no trace of apology in his voice.He flew down  and dropped amina safely on the ground. Then he landed on the ground alongside her.  "How did it feel to fly with me?" He asked intently.

Irony.

But it is also a paradox that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina shrugged, still looking a little shaken "It was nice i suppose.....maybe even a bit fun" She replied softly. Her light blue eyes stared at the ground, the golden specks that were in them shimmering in the sunlight. "But next time, warn me that your going to do that!" She added, making her voice sound like her harsh, normal self.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, cool. I'm gonna do it again!"  Hendrix said as he took amina's hand. "I'm about to let go amy, you better learn how to float" He said as he let go.

Irony.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina shook her head, scrambling to hold onto him again "No Hendrix-" She cut herself off, knowing it was no use. She huffed, her stubborness coming to the surface once more as she zipped in the opposite direction. Something prickled in the back of her mind....like she was forgetting something. Suddenly, she was tumbling through the air......downwards. She clawed at the air, remembering only too late Stay close to Hendrix before she crashed to the ground, hearing the snap of bones before the white-hot pain flowed through her body. She gasped, her vision blinded by the pain. Her ribs were throbbing and it hurt to breathe, and she knew they were broken. She cursed silently to herself.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

The Easiest food to cook:)

latest videos