Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"OH MY GODS!" Hendrix exclaimed. "Are you okay? " He said as he floated downward. "We have to get you to the infirmary." He said. Hendrix picked her up wedding style and carried her to the infirmary. "She broke her bones" He said to the nurse. "It's all my fault" he said to no one apparently .

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
The nurse nodded fervently and gave hendrix a little push towards the door, showing he needed to leave for awhile since it required taking ####### ##### ###. The nuse shut the door in Hendrix's face and lifted Amina's shirt, examining the wound, pressing softly on it. Amina groaned softly, her face contorted in pain. The nurse gathered some nectar and fed it to Amina slowly, making sure not to give her too much. The pain in Amina's chest subsided to a dull ache and her ribs grew back together. Amina drifted off to sleep while the nurse wrapped her middle and put her shirt back on. She opened the door and peered out "You can come in now. But don't wake her up she needs to rest" The nurse ordered.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

The nurse nodded fervently and gave hendrix a little push towards the door, showing he needed to leave for awhile since it required taking ####### ##### ###. The nuse shut the door in Hendrix's face and lifted Amina's shirt, examining the wound, pressing softly on it. Amina groaned softly, her face contorted in pain. The nurse gathered some nectar and fed it to Amina slowly, making sure not to give her too much. The pain in Amina's chest subsided to a dull ache and her ribs grew back together. Amina drifted off to sleep while the nurse wrapped her middle and put her shirt back on. She opened the door and peered out "You can come in now. But don't wake her up she needs to rest" The nurse ordered.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(just gonna jump in)

Madison readied her bow and aimed for the target ahead. Concentrate. Stay focused. She repeated in her head. Her fingers released the sleek arrow into the air and in a split second, the arrow was lodged in the center of the target. Madison smiled, but her smile faded. I heard about a girl that got hurt really badly. I hope she is okay.. Madison's thoughts were interrupted by a rustling from the woods. Her mind snapped to reality and she readied another arrow. A rabbit jumped out of the bushes. She lowered her bow and laughed.

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Artemis Phantom
Looks: Profile Pic
Godly Parent: Hades
Ability/Power: Necromancy (Controlling of the dead) & Umbrakinesis (Manipulation of darkness)
Bio: Came from a rich, criminal family.  He is a criminal mastermind, himself.
How long have you been in Camp Half-blood: Two years
Weapon: Stygian Iron sword
Other: Sometimes made fun of his name (I think you can guess why.)

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you, but I have to go now. I might see you tommorrow.)

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"How you feeling?" Hendrix asked. "Oh yeah, you're sleeping" He realized. "Maybe i should go" He said expecting an answer.

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis came out of his cabin. "Another day at Camp Half Blood. Now what"? (Could someone tell me what was going on?)

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(I really don't know by now you can just try to meet some other characters)

A paradox:

Irony.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

Internet Band!

Internet Band!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos