Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

I wake up to the sound of booming thunder. I shot up immediately and looked at the sky. I wasn't prepared to see a flying guy. I scream at the top of my lungs. Then I faint. 

(lol ill set her up to be taken to the infirmary, smile  )

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina sat next to the lake, staring at her reflection. She had sat there for 5 hours straight, just staring at herself. Some water nymphs even poked their head out of the water and mumbled something about being vain before swimming away. Amina wasn't vain at all. In fact, quite the opposite. She didn't like the reflection she saw back, wished it were somebody else. She sighed, letting a flame dance in her palm, the usual feeling of interest and excitement of her power dimmed considerabally.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina crossed the feild to the girl.  She picked her up and summoned a storm cloud, floating away.  She reached the infermary, and layed the girl on a bed.  She left the nurse to her job.  She sensed Amina not far away, and decided to find her.

Katrina turned into her wolf form and ran through the woods, occasionally leaping over broken branches.  She saw Amina and sat next to her, looking at the water of the lake.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina didn't look up from the lake as she sensed Katrina's presence. Why were so many people coming up to her or sitting next to her? She wasn't exactly their friend....or she had never hung out with them before. But she enjoyed the company anyways. "Hey" She mumbled

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina replied, but it sounded more like a bark.  She laughed to herself, transforming.  "Sorry, i wanted to ask how you were?  Also, i found a girl in the strawberry fields.  However someone, and i am not saying who, cough Hendrix, made her faint.  I had to take her to the infermary."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh" Was all Amina managed as her throat tightened at the mention of Hendrix's name. Her fingers curled into fists and she hid her eyes behind her bangs. The fire in her hands increased as her temper rose. She didn't know whether to hate Hendrix or miss him. He said it was her fault she fell. Maybe part of it was true, but it would have never happened if he hadn't taken her up there in the first place.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Hendrix mouthed "sorry " As katrina took the unknown girl to the infirmary. He flew up again and scouted for amina.  He saw her by the lake  with katrina and flew over to where they were. He floated to the bottom and suprised them. "Hey kat, Hello ames!"  he said.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina frowned, not looking at Hendrix and crossing her arms, staring at her reflection some more. She refused to speak to Hendrix, not after the incident happened. Her long, black hair was like a curtain as it fell to cover her face.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina heard Hendrix and turned, transforming to wolf form.  She sighed as she saw him.  She transformed into her human form and crossed her arms.  "Well, i better be going, we have a game of capture the flag tommorow.  Are you coming Hendrix?"  She asked, summoning storm clouds to get to her cabin.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"I just gotta talk to ames for a minute" Hendrix said to Katrina. "Hi" He said to Amina

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

it's a never ending story

it's a never ending story

Type your Username with your head

WHAT'S YR FAV FOOD???

Dad and his girlfriend is fighting again

Dad and his girlfriend is fighting again

latest videos