Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
Jason was having the worst day in his life. First he had been in a car crash in the middle of New York. Then he had almost gotten mauled by some huge dude with one eye. Then some guy with extremely hairy legs gave him an address and told him that all his questions would be answered there. So now Jason ran up the street with his clothes tattered and one of his shoes missing. But the worst part was that a giant monster with three heads was chasing him. The thing could spit acid of all things it had to be acid."Now would be a good time for some help from anyone!" Jason yelled as he ran.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina made her way inside the dining hall, tossing her hair over her shoulders as she sat down at her cabin's table. She sat away from everyone else, so she could eat in peace. She piled some food quietly onto her plate, making sure to scrape some into the fire for the gods before eating some of it herself.
(Lol i dunno how to help Jason xP)

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
(Haha yea)
Jason ran up a hill dodging acid and the monsters deadly teeth. When he made it to the top of the hill he spotted the most beautiful camp that he had ever seen."Impressive" he said stopping for a second took take in his surroundings. Then acid shot past his shoulder barely missing his head. Jason ran towards the camp, he could see teenagers his own age roaming about. Where they carrying swords? It didn't matter."Hey I need some help there's huge monster thing and it's right behind me. I know it sounds crazy but it's true. Look it's right there!" Jason said and spun around pointing at the entrance of the camp. The monster seemed to have been warded off by something."I'm going crazy" he muttered to himself.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina finished her food and walked out of the dining hall. Her eyes fell on a boy that looked to be around her age. He looked confused, as well as tired, as if he had been running. Looks like he met his first monster She thought, grimacing slightly as she made her way over to the training area, figuring someone else would help him. She never really talked to many people, especially the newbies. She slipped her sword from her holister, the blade shimmering in the sunlight.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra turned to see the "monster" and saw nothing there , she said "what monster?" to the guy , and looked suspicious , this was her first year , so she didn't know what to do..

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
"It had three heads and it was spitting acid..." Jason spotted a girl with dark hair heading towards an area filled with what looked like training dummies."Hey you!" he said running to her."You look like someone who's smart. Tell me do you know what the hell that thing was?" he asked.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina pressed her lips into a grim line as she looked him over "A Hydra," she replied shortly, slicing her sword straight down the middle of one of the dummies, stuffing spilling out of the dummy as it crumpled to the ground. No sooner had she eliminated that one than she had sliced two more, their heads, plopping onto the ground and rolling away. Her fingers prickled with warmth as she sustained the urge to ignite her sword in flame. Her light blue eyes fell on the boy once more, realizing he was still there.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
"A Hydro? Isn't that like some brand who makes water guns?" Jason said.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina rolled her eyes, sliding her sword back into its holister with ease. "A Hydra is a typed of monster. That huge, three-headed monster that was chasing you? That was a Hydra" Amina pointed out matter-of-factly. She tossed her long black hair over her shoulder once more and began walking down to the lake. She liked going near the lake, but not touching it. The water weakened her, but it was a good place to train so if she caught anything on fire, she could easily put it out.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
"Oh OK then now this next question is extremely important" Jason said as he trailed behind her."Are you single?"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What About Taylor Swift's New Songs?

Nightcore

Name 1 thing u can't live without

Name 1 thing u can't live without

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos