Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"CRAP!" Hendrix yelled.He swam to the bottom and borought amina to the surface. He brought her to shore and gave her mouth to mouth rescusitation.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina spluttered and coughed out water. She was as pale as a ghost and her body was weak and frail. She was wheezing and shivering violently. "D-dang.. i-it H-hendrix...." She chattered, closing her eyes and coughing out some more water. 

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Didn't know!" Hendrix said as he built a fire to warm her up. They spent the evening watching the stars in the woods. When he looked at his watch he saw it was almost curfew so he said " We gotta go! It's almost curfew. Get on my back" he said.

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina, still weak but gaining her strength back, climbed slowly onto Hendrix's back. She rested her head against his back, her lids heavy. His body was so warm.....She began to drift off immediatly when she was on his back. Her shivering had been reduced to a small quiver and the color was returning slowlt to her skin. Her long black hair was still a bit damp but drying quickly.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Hendrix Flew up and took her to her cabin. He dropped her there and went back to the zeus cabin.  He went to his bed and collapsed on it.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Next Day) Amina woke up the next morning restored to full health, her mind blank as she tried to remember the night before. Then, her memories came flooding back and she shivered. Getting up, she got dressed in clean clothes; short-shorts with a short sleeved, well-fitted shirt. Then she buckled her belt to her waist, her sword sticking from its hollister. She made her way out of the cabin after pulling on her shoes and began walking to the dining hall for breakfast. 

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(gtg bye)

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to go, one last post)

The next morning, Katrina got up early.  She walked over to Hendrix and pushed him off the bed, giggling.  She grabbed her locket, a jacket, and her boots and went outside.  She met up with Amina at the dining hall.  "So, do you think you will win?"  She asked, pushing her hair away from her face.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can someone tell me what is happening?)

Hello there.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Hendrix woke up to a push. He saw katrina laughing as he woke. He took a shower and brushed his teeth got dressed and caught up after them. He snuck up behind katrina and Created a clap of thunder. Then he pushed  her into a nearby haystack. "That was for this morning" He laughed.

A paradox:

Irony.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Issues with Mom

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

TYPE YOUR NAME WITH YOUR CHIN!!!

Zoomin' Zoomin' - Becky G

Becky G

latest videos