Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis opened the door & he walked around Camp Half-Blood. A lot of the demigods were doing something usual for demigods. It seemed like Artemis was the only one doing something out of the ordinary: walking around the camp.

Hello there.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina turned and saw Hendrix, used to his little games. She rose an eyebrow. "Oooh, you and Katrina huh?" She teased him, grinning between the two. They were in the same cabin, she knew. All the more to get close to one another. She didn't know if there was a pang of jelousy, because she quickly pushed the thought from her mind.

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Dude, she's my sister!" Hendrix protested. "Well, half technically" He added. "And besides i'm interested in someone else" He blushed.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina smacked her forhead. Literally. "Oh, yeah right. Duh. And who is that exactly?" She asked, her tone teasing. She didn't have time to hear his reply as the horn was blown for breakfast. Her stomache growled and her mouth watered as the aroma of sweet smelling food wafted towards her. "C'mon, let's eat!" She said, grabbing Hendrix's arm and pulling him towards the dining hall.

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis's stomach growled. "Well, time to eat". He hurried toward the dining hall.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina transformed and ran alongside them.  She charged her jaws and nipped Hendrix, shocking him with lightning.  They reached the hall, and she transformed again.  "Well, i am hungry, want to eat?"  She said, running in.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis entered the dining hall & recived his food. He went to the Hades table & ate quietly.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina re-transformed and grabbed some chicken to put on a plate.  She carried the plate over in her mouth.  She sat at the Zeus table, devouring the chicken, when she saw the Hades table had an occupant.  Katrina left her food for a second and padded over.  She nudged the boy.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"OW!!!" Hendrix yelled as katrina left.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis looked up & saw Katrina. "Hello. Daughter of Zeus, are you"?

Hello there.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

FOOD FIGHT!!

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

latest videos