Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(What happened?)

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Not much since we left off)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where is everyone?  I mean, in the role play?)

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(I am at the capture the flag match, some are at the stables, and one is at the dining area.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis saw some demigods getting ready for capture the flag.  He shrugged & went towards them.  That was when he saw the child of Zeus he met at the dining hall.  He went up to her & said, "Hello.  We meet again".

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hi, listen.  You are one my team.  I want you to protect the flag okay."  I said quickly, not wanting to talk.  She rubbed her thumb against the small carving of a sword on the locket, and listened to Chiron, who was announcing that the game would be starting soon.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis blinked twice.  "That was interesting", he murmured to himself.  "Especially since she thinks she can be a leader & boss me around.  Then again, children of Zeus are full of ambition".

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina's eyes sparked with anger.  "I am the leader of this team.  If you want to check, then ask Chiron.  You will listen to me, and you will not complain about it."  She yelled, her locket transforming.  It now was a beautiful sword, its blade glowing yellow with lightning.  "Now just pay attention."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis smirked.  "Ah.  I remember Thalia Grace.  She had a fatal flaw of ambition, as well.  Now, do not get angry.  It is natural with the children of Zeus.  After all, everyone here has a fatal flaw".  Artemis was listening Chiron, though.  After all, he had nothing else to do.  He was also the tune to "Bridge of Light".

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"If you keep acting like that i will put you on border patrol with no one else to be mauled by the Ares cabin.  Just, look i knew Thalia.  She left when i came here. Just would you stop talking and be kind."  She said, blushing slightly at his comment about her "flaw".  Her face however had turned deadly serious when she mentioned Thalia.  She did not like to talk about those things.  She transformed her sword back into a locket and turned to face Chiron again.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

We the Kidz

latest videos