Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol) Amina's eyes narrowed and she spun around to look at him. "What kind of a question is that? It's none of your buisness." She huffed, turning and stomping off towards the lake, annoyance written across her face. Who does this guy think he is? She rolled her eyes and took off her belt, laying it down gently near the lake. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the heat that buzzed at the tips of her fingers. Her fingertips soon burst into a tiny flame, flickering slightly in the breeze. She concentrated on trying to control it and keep it at a small flame.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
Jason fist bumped the air as he noticed that it was a no."Anyways seriously why did that thing attack m-holy human torch!" Jason said.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina rolled her eyes, the flame increasing, her annoyance level quickly accelerating. "Well i am the daughter of Hephaistas(sp) after all," She glared at Jason, her eyes full of disdain. She took a deep breath and the fire lessened to a small flicker once again. Paitence, Amina, patience. He's a newbie. She thought to herself, containing her annoyance enough to adress him. He flicked her wrist and the fire went out. "Come on, i might as well show you around" She spoke, grabbing Jason's arm with her other hand and dragging him along.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
"Alright look at that were already having our first date wow you work fast" Jason said."Anyways so who's this Hesfartis or whatever" he asked.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina let go of him, leveling her face so that it was merely inches from his "This is not a date. And it's Hephestus, god of fire, metals, and blacksmithing" She snapped "And he also happens to be my father" She added heatedly, her light blue eyes like shards of ice. She was surprised her hair hadn't burst into flames, like it always did when she was angry. Control yourself. She thought, shaking her head and turning away from the boy.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
"He's a god. Now you might look like a goddess but that doesn't make you daughter of a god" Jason said.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina rolled her eyes once more, paying no mind to the compliment. "You are obviously clueless. This is Camp Half-Blood, home of the demi-gods. And you obviously have to be one because you were able to cross the border. Probably son of Hades" She mumbled the last part under her breath. "Anyways, the reason the monster stopped chasing you when you got into the camp, is because there is an invisible border that protects this place." she explained, smoothing her dark hair back with her hand. She let out a sigh and eyed Jason carefully "Though it's hard to believe someone as ignorant as you would be a demi-god, yet, here you are" She added, smirking slightly.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
"OK that all sort of makes sense so who's Hades? And since I have a mom then who's my dad?" Jason said."By the way I can't believe you actually smiled"

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Hendrix was hiding behind a tree. When he heard Amina's voice coming up he jumped out and said "BOO!". "He's probably  a son of poseidon judging by his eyes" Hendrix said to amina

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'll catch up. )   Alexandra saw some people go around everywhere! she was new here and didn't  know what to do , she thought she "explore " this place , and then carry on , she stuffed a apple in her satal , and threw away her tray , and went to "explore"....

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Workout Tips

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

Evermoor (Disney Show)

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos