Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"No it's not.. it would be easier for me to clear out the opposing side so you can get the flag and i can  hinder them with my powers so they won't be able to reach it" Hendrix argued.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Hey Jazzy! smile May I join?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
(My guy hasn't been claimed as Poseidon's son yet so he's still in the Hermes cabin. Hi Kiss me its Krist)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina blinked and looked at Jason. She hadn't seen him ever since the day at the training area. She felt her face burn and she looked away "Why don't you protect the flag? Since Hendrix wants to clear the way so badly" She mumbled, looking at Hendrix.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
"Alright" he said looking at the ground. He felt bad for what he had done.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"That sounds fine. Now, we have to go. Chiron is starting the match." Katrina said, beckoning for the others to follow.  (I have to go, bye)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina looked back at Jason for a moment, feeling a twinge of guilt. She had been a little #### ## him...She sighed and walked after Katrina as they walked towards Chiron.
(kay bai)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh and yes you may join! :3)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

{May I join?}

Name: Serena Paige

Looks:

Godly Parent: Athena, the goddess of intelligence, skill, warfare, handicrafts, battle strategy and wisdom. Her sacred animal is the wise and intelligent owl, and her symbol is the olive tree.

Personality: Others refer to her as stubborn, psychic, cautious, caring, gentle, passionate and affectionate. To her friends and the innocent, she has a personality much like Alyssa; To her enemies, she is often stronger, more determined and extremely defensive and self-sacrificing.

Ability/Power: Enhanced Jumping - This ability means she can jump incredible distances, and land safely, no matter who or what she carries with her. This ability includes the fact that she has incredibly strong legs, meaning a simple kick could snap the bones in another's body. Psychometric Telepathy - The ability to open a psychic link with anyone related to the object she touches. Eg: She could touch a necklace, and in the process become telepathically linked with the owner. This is sometimes involuntary.

Bio: As all gods and goddesses are forbidden to converse with their demi-god children, Serena was never given the chance to meet her mother, Athena. Her mortal father was a brave man who dared to face Medusa, the best-known gorgon, along with a troop of warriors. He was not described to be close with Serena, and became a form of frozen stone due to Medusa's deadly gaze, fourteen days after her sixteenth birthday.

How Long Have They Been To Camp Half-Blood: She has attended Camp Half-Blood for more than six and a half years, and therefore knows it quite well.

Weapon: She is rare to use a weapon, but carries a crossbow among her possessions.

Other: She hates those who possess arrogance, which is why she gets along so well with Alyssa, who is described as extremely modest.

Name: Alyssa Combs

Looks:

Godly Parent: Hestia, the ###### goddess of the hearth, home and chastity. She is the sister of Zeus, and identified as a modestly veiled woman. Her symbols are said to be the hearth and kettle.

Personality: Gentle, modest, quiet, dreamy, intuitive, merciful, honest, caring, sweet, delicate and loving are all words to describe her. Despite this, however, she is protective and loyal to her friends, and is persistent to stand up for everything and everyone she considers innocent or good.

Ability/Power: Accelerated Regeneration - This ability means that she heals rapidly, if not immediately, from any external injury. Even if beheaded, her head shall simply regrow. This means she can also heal other beings and creatures through touch. Enhanced Agility - This ability means that she possesses a level of agility far beyond that of a human, allowing her to effortlessly dodge attacks, sprint, perform back-flips, swing from things, and do many other gymnastic, athletic and martial movements.

Bio: Her mother, Hestia, was forbidden to speak with her almost since her birth. Her mortal father, however, cared for her until the age of 12, he and his six year-old son unfortunately dying from major injuries in a car accident on a drive back from the gym in which her birthday celebration was held. Alyssa, being in the back seat at the time, survived the accident due to her ability of Accelerated Regeneration.

How Long Have They Been To Camp Half-Blood: She has attended Camp Half-Blood for only a day, and is extremely new to everything going on within the camp.

Weapon: She does not carry a weapon, for she does not believe in violence or cruelty.

Other: She is the best friend of Serena, and has known her for a long period of time, but is new to Camp Half-Blood unlike her dear friend.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis looked up when he saw a vulture.  What does he want?  The vulture came down & landed on Artemis's shoulder.  "Oh, that makes sense".  Artemis smirked.  "I will follow your rules Katrina as long as you let my vulture help".  The vulture squaked as if to say, "Pick me"!

Hello there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Tara*Starr's Music Reviews!

I feel bad about myself

Does anyone have any favorite books?

They won't let me be free

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos