Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(You may join)

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina sat on one of the logs that was there as Chiron explained the rules of the game (mostly for the newbies). Amina sat by herself as the others went to sit a few rows up. She sighed, running her fingers through her dark hair.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Jason took a seat next to her although he made sure to leave her some pace."I'm sorry about that day at the training center I was a jerk" he admitted.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis decided to resign in the game.  Who would want a Hades child on their team anyway.  Artemis walked out & headed into the arena, where he was slicing dummies in half.

Hello there.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina looked at him and sighed "No.......it was me who was the jerk. You were only messing around....I'm sorry" She bit her lip and looked at the ground. She rarely apologized to anyone. She played with her fingers, avoiding his gaze "I'm just....too serious all the time....."

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Jason was taken by surprised for she didn't seem like the type to say sorry. "Don't worry...." he said a smile beginning to form. "...the seriousness is hot" he finished a full out grin on his face.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina scowled, her apologetic face now gone. She rolled her eyes and looked away from him "So immature" She muttered, though her lips curved slightly to the side in an amused smile, though she tried to hide it behind a curtain of hair.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
AJ-

I see a kid stalk off into a big building. I follow him into the building to see him slicing dummies. I sit and watch him for awhile. 

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis saw a girl staring at him.  "Hello.  Who are you?  What are you doing"?  He sliced another dummy in half.

Hello there.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina walks over to Amina and the boy from earlier.  "Hey, I hate to ruin your moment, but the game is starting." She said, sweeping her and towards the mass of kids heading to the forest.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

I feel bad about myself

Does anyone have any favorite books?

They won't let me be free

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

What's everyone doing for halloween?

They bully her

latest videos