Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina's face twisted into a scowl "What are you doing here, Hendrix? And looks decieve, you know" Amina put her hands on her hips, the dark waves of her black hair rippling as she raised her eyebrow at Hendrix "And you'll never scare me, so don't even try" She stuck out her tongue, almost in a playful way.

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey! Look what Charon taught me!" He said as he started to float. "I can only go fifty feet about now so i should stick to the ground"  He said Floating over to Amina and Jason.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina watched, snorting in a very unlady like way "Well, that's one thing you finally figured out to do, though i can't say much for everything else that you've tried to do" She snickered, a small smirk tugging at the corners of her lips. She glanced at Jason, one eyebrow raised before returning her gaze back to the floating Hendrix.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra finished her food , and went to "explore "  this new camp , and she went and saw some people did what she did , "explore" and looked around the camp , with her head spinning around the camp , and she didn't care what she was doing , but she felt someone creep up on her , which was not very good , and she also she was looking around , until she bumped into a group of people , that didn't seem very happy , Alexandra fell to the ground when she bumped into them , and with her elbows , slightly picked her self up slightly....and said  " sorry "....

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't worry about it!" Hendrix said brushing himself off and then starting to float again. "May i ask your name newbie?" He asked,

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
"I'm Jason, nice to meet you floating dude" he said."Oh sorry" Jason said to the girl who'd he had just bumped into. He helped her off he ground. 

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Lexi carter

LooksAnnoyednbsp; me

godly parent: Aphrodite

Personality: sweet, wise, loving caring and is a great fighter quick thinking and of course beautiful

Ability/power: squicker than the speed of light , can control the enemy with her eyes and singing voice if she wants to do that

Bio: had a hard life thinking her mother abanded her a week before she moved she found out the truth her protecter took her to camp half-blood and she never left where she was placed to sleep not ready to meet other people like her

Weapon(s): knifes, and bow and arrow

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina slipped away from the group, figuring with Jason and Hendrix distracted that she could get some alone time to practice with her fire. She slipped over to the lake once again, feeling the slight prickle in her fingertips as a flickering flame burst from the palm of her hand. She juggled it all around, making sure to control it so it did not set anything ablaze. Her eyes were softer now, her face not so grumpy as it usually was, but more fascinated.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Hendrix noticed that Amina was gone so he followed her. He hid behind a tree  and did something that charon told him never to do. He Created a little bit of lightning  and threw it into the sky just to scare Amina.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar

"perfect girl for u" wrote:

name: Lexi carter

LooksAnnoyednbsp;

godly parent: Aphrodite

Personality: sweet, wise, loving caring and is a great fighter quick thinking and of course beautiful

Ability/power: squicker than the speed of light , can control the enemy with her eyes and singing voice if she wants to do that

Bio: had a hard life thinking her mother abanded her a week before she moved she found out the truth her protecter took her to camp half-blood and she never left where she was placed to sleep not ready to meet other people like her

Weapon(s): knifes, and bow and arrow

( am i accepted? )

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Lion or Tiger?

What is your favorite subject? -moved

If you were a fish, what color fish would ...

name an animal that starts with a c

WHO IS BETTER LEBRON JAMES OR KOBE BRYANT

is Nicki manaj going to far?

latest videos