Back left
Back right

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Amina yawned, her long black hair swinging as it dangled. (Lol WRITERS BLOCK!)

Riolet, Miros, and Jaziel are OTP.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Atlas shook her lightly,"Wake up," He whispered to her and conti used carrying her to he cabin, looking down at her as he walked.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Amina yawned and her eyes fluttered open. She squinted and rubbed the sleep from her eyes "Atlas...? What are you doing?" She said softly, her voice hoarse from sleepiness.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Well I saw you asleep and I couldn't leave you out here," Atlas told her and bit his lip, then smiled down at her," I don't think you would spent your night outside."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(I have to go. Bye.)

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Amina felt her cheeks burning and she smiled back and laughed "Yeah......i kind of just fell asleep....." She looked up at him, feeling his arms around her, carrying her. She cleared her throat and slipped out of his arms "Well, thank you" She said, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Bye Takashi!)

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Atlas looked down at her and smiled,"Your welcome," He looked at her and dug his hands into his pocket,"I'll see you later?" Atlas told her and started to back away slowl.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Amina nodded "Uh...yeah sure" She smiled at him before turning to her cabin and walking up the steps. She waved at Atlas before walking inside her cabin. She sighed, running her fingers through her hair.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Atlas waved back and started to walk back to his cabin, smiling to himself. When he got his cabin he went to his hammock and sat down on it, still smiling.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity