Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry im not good with tht stuff O.O Anyone got suggestions?)
Amina sighed when she got away from the boys, hanging her head slightly. She could never take a joke! Seriously, she always got angry over everything......Amina realized that's why she didn't have many friends. She shrugged off the feeling and walked towards the training center.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
(We should have a Capture the Flag game) Jason smiled but then frowned as he saw Amina walk off. He followed her and once they reached the training center he grabbed a sword."Do you care for a little competition?" He joked.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina bit by a snide remark and rolled her eyes "Sure, whatever. Someone has to show you who's boss, right?" She actually smiled slightly, her tone having a playful edge to it. Soon, her face returned serious and she brought out her small sword, holding it up, its blade glinting in the sunset. She waited for Jason to make the first move.
( We will after campfire~:3)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
"O.k then" Jason said and with some struggle he lifted the sword into an attack position. His eyes seemed to get darker and his facial expression grew more serious. Jason swung the sword at Amina's head being his first sword fight he didn't notice how his upper body was open.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra found peace , and quiet and her embarrassed expression , wear off , and she thought she practice her powers , like her parents...she focused on the lake and made the water come up like a water fountain! , but the problem was that when she put it down , she forgot to put it down gently and the water splashed on her! she burst in laughter , or a slight smile , and she tried to focus once more....

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
lexi: my protecter yells " get out and meet some people," i ignore himtill he pushs me out the door i scowl and walk around bored

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina caught the weakness immediatly, ducking with ease and nipping the upper half of his body with the tip of her sword, purposely going easy on him. She suppressed a laugh as she turned to face him once more, eyebrow raised "That the best you got, hotshot?" (i love that nickname i think i'll use it again lol) She teased, a smirk playing on her lips as she readied herself once more.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
(Haha lol) Jason grunted in pain as he saw the flesh wound began to leak blood. He gripped the sword tightly and took a deep breath the world seemed to slow down. With speed ad accuracy he jabbed at her chest but only nicked her shoulder. Jason smiled "Just because I'm new it doesn't mean I can't handle myself".

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
can you catch me up plz just got back on

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina looked surprised as her shoulder oozed sticky red blood. Her eyes narrowed and became more serious "Maybe you aren't so bad after all" She mumbled "But you can't be better than me" She added. She was good at stealth, that's what her sword was made for. So she waited for him to make his next move, in order to lure him in.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What was the last thing you ate?

Describe the profile pic above you

add me cute people only

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos