Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
Jason began to circle around Amina his eyes full of seriousness. Patiently he waited for Amina's next move. Jason wasn't the kind of guy who fell for something twice.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina got the hint and an impressed look crossed her features for a moment, but disappeared just as quickly. She lunged straight at him, swerving around at the last minute and slicing her sword down his side before spinning out of the way. She was panting now, but her grip was still firm on her sword as she watched Jason. He is pretty good for a newbie She thought Maybe i underestimated him. Amina pushed the thought out of her mind, concentrating.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Hendrix floated over to the training center. He saw amina and jason sparring and watched. To throw them off he clapped his hands and there was thunder.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
Jason attempted to dodge her strike but ended up with a wound down his side. He was about to attack when he heard the clap of thunder. He looked up to find the source and saw Hendrix.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina rolled her eyes then returned her attention to the spar. Seeing that Jason was distracted, she ran up and kicked him in the chest, hard enough for him to crash to the ground. She put her foot on his chest then pointed the tip of her sword at his neck.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Hendrix slowly claps.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
Jason smiled, he grabbed Amina's wrist and pulled her toward him so she would fall on top of him."Whoops" he said with a grin.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( where are we ? )

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina was stunned for a moment and she stayed there, her face merely inches from Jason. She saw the features of his face from up close from his dazzling smile to his beautiful (blue?) eyes. Then, heat rose to her face as she blushed violently, scrambling off of him and stepping a few feet back. "D-don't do that!" She snapped, her voice wavering, her face bright red. Her eyes darted around the camp, and besides a few whistles and smirks, no one really saw the scene. She snatched her sword from the ground and shoved it into its hollister, running off to the lake, wanting to get as far away from Jason as possible.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
"Hey wait-I'm sorry" Jason said as she stormed off. He then sighed heavily, why did he always have to pull a stupid stunt and ruin everything.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why do you suddenly hate me, Kidzworld?!

Why do you suddenly hate me, Kidzworld?!

Favorite Video Game?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos