Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlas stumbled a little bit and reached out for her,"Amina!" He started to go for, but stopped after the first step, his jaw slightly hanging open.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina ran farther down the river until she came to the set of trees she had trained at before. She sat down close to the river, hugging her knees to her chest and burying her face in them. She sobbed, her shoulders shaking as she thought about Hendrix. So that kiss that they shared before.....was it genuine on his part? She felt guilty and ashamed, angry and confused, so many emotions swirled through her as she cried.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlas paced around in a small circle and punched the nearest tree, leaving his knuckles red and raw."stupid, stupid, stupid," He told himself.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina cried until she was all cried out. She lay sprawled on the grass, her eyes red rimmed and her cheeks stained with tears. Her breathing was shaky as she curled up into half a ball in the grass, hiding her face with her hair. Maybe she should stay here forever....then nobody could like her again. She wouldn't have to worry about hurting someone again.

(Okay, so my plan is, that more campers will get sick from the disease and then Chiron will send send people on seperate quests (so everyone can go on a quest if they want to) of course this will happen gradually)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well, since my character is forced into the shadows, can he be sick?)

Hello there.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure :3)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis started to feel nauseous.  He closed his eyes, the unbearable pain increasing at a rapid pace.  "Help", he managed to yell after falling into a coma.

Hello there.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina jerked into a sitting position as she heard a cry for help. She pushed herself up off the ground, her face more serious than ever now. She walked towards where the yell had come from and her eyes widened as she saw a boy sprawled out in the grass. She lurched forward and pressed her fingers to his forhead. He was burning. And she should know, since she did control fire after all. She gently picked the boy up in her arms with a bit of effort and started off hurriedly to the infirmary.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
(Could someone fill me in so i can jump in i've already made my form)

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(So my plan basically is that people around camp start getting sick and then Chiron sends multiple groups on quests to see what the problem is and how to stop it.)

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Chat

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Lets Count!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

Rate The KW User's Profile above you

awnser the question the person above you asks