Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"That was Artemis.  Son of Hades.  He caught the sickness, it must be spreading.  That is the second kid."  Katrina replied, her eyes sad.  She turned to Jin.

"Ho about i show you the cabin now."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Phobetor frowned once again. "You are all depressed about that? Oh please! He wanted to live with his sister. You actually did a favour for him! I cannot believe you just realized that? My name is Phobetor, son of the god of nightmares, Phobetor". He bowed.

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
"Sounds great" Jin twinged at the thought of anyone bearing Hades a child.

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to go. Bye.)

Hello there.

"It's war, you coward!"
-Mblaq's "It's War"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jace emerged from the shadows, having watched the whole thing from the darkness. "Well, i knew you could handle it fairly well on your own" He purred, a small smirk twitching at lips as he looked at Katrina. He cast a wary look to the boy beside her.

Amina looked dazed as everything happened. "How can we kill the undead if they are already dead?" She muttered to herself, shaking her head and sighing.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina looked up, glancing at Jace.

"Oh, hey.  These are Hendrix and Jin.  They are my half-brothers."  She said, pointing n turn to the boys.  She smiled at Jace.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah, i see" Jace nodded to both boys, just a simple head bob. He looped his thumbs into his belt and studied Katrina intently with his emerald green eyes, his face passive and emotionless. He smoothed his dark bangs from his eyes.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

"Ah, i see" Jace nodded to both boys, just a simple head bob. He looped his thumbs into his belt and studied Katrina intently with his emerald green eyes, his face passive and emotionless. He smoothed his dark bangs from his eyes.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why DID YOU SAY THAT?!" Hendrix screamed. The undead started sprouting again. "HADES HATES IT WHEN YOU SAY THAT!!!!" He explaned. "Oh Gods" He said as he took out his sword.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina flinched "Well sor-ee. It isn't like i knew they would come back" She scoffed, running over and with a few quick swipes, eliminating them. She tossed her long black hair over her shoulder and sighed. She felt like she had a pit in her stomach. Before she had brought the boy back to the infirmary, she had told Atlas she hated him. It wasn't his fault.....it was mine. She thought to herself in a scolding way. She made a mental note to apologize to him later.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

p-moved

Favorite book?

The Good Gamer's Tier List to games.

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

Cheeseburger or hotdog?

latest videos