Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlas watched them fight the rising bodies and saw Amina fighting the bodies, more and more of them started to rise out of the ground. One of them was behind Amina, he watched it for a few moments, realizing Amina hasn't seed him. His spear sailed through the air and buried itself in the attacker

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina drew a sharp intake of breath and spun around, her eyes landing on the speared body. She lifted her eyes and met Atlas's. She smiled gratefully, but it felt like rubber on her face. She tried apologizing to him with her eyes before launching into battle again.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Hendrix was swiping heads with his sight. A zombie came up behind him so He fliped and decapitated. " Sweltering pustules of crap!" He insulted the dead.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlas nodded at her and pulled his sword out of the sheath, he dispatched a few of them before he reached his spear. He stood behind Amina swinging his sword before he split it into two blades. 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina was aware of Atlas behind her as she foungt the rising bodies. Only a few left.....they don't seem to be coming out anymore.... She thought, huffing and puffing as she sliced some more heads of of their bodies.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Speak nothing but good of the dead," Atlas shouted in reply to what Hendrix said. He moved swiftly, heads falling after he moved the sword past their necks.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
At last, the dead stopped coming. Amina collapsed, her sword falling from the ground as she sprawled in the grass "I think.....i'm going......to die" She puffed, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Exhaustion washed over her as she tried to restabalize her breathing. Bodies were littered around her as she rested.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
" What's worng my love" Hendrix asked. " Did i just say that" He thought to himself. He layed on the grass next to her.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina blushed as she looked at Hendrix "Um....yeah you did..." She mumbled awkwardly, looking away from him, still sprawled on the grass. She felt something flutter in her stomach and her face get hot as she bit her bottom lip and looked up at Atlas "I-i'm sorry i said i hated you....." She said softly, sitting up.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlas pulled his spear out of the body and put his sword in the sheath,"It wasn't that bad," He told her and leaned on his spear, his breathing shallow and heavy.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

latest videos