Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
" So....." Hendrix said. "Are we cool? Cuz after what i just said you should be mad at me.... But are we Good?" He asked.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((May someone catch me up?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
Jin walked up to his half- brother. "Hey, What's going on?" Jin asked.

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"We just mirdered dead people" Hendrix joked. " Sit down little bro" He said patting the space of the floor next to him.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

(Basically someone died from the sickness that is spreading and he was son of Hades so he sent the dead up so we all had to fight them and now they are all gone)

Amina sighed and looked at Hendrix, having an expert poker face. Then, her face slit into a grin and she pulled Hendrix into a hug. "Yeah, we're cool. Best friends for sure" She smiled and pulled away, then looked back at Atlas. "I really am sorry.....it wasn't your fault at all i was just having a hard time....and sorry for pushing you" She added, feeling guilty as she looked at him

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlas looked at Amina and shook his head,"Don't be sorry," He told her quietly and looked down at her, a small smile was pressed on his face.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina's brows furrowed as she looked at him "But...." She sighed, trailing off and looking away. "But i pushed you, and said i hated you, and blamed you for everything...." She hugged her knees to her chest and rested her chin on her knees and bit her lip. "I really don't hat7e you,you know" She said quietly to him.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Attempt to jump in. Take one. xD))
Amanda listened to conversation, smirking. This ought be fun. She thought, walking into the place. 

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlas looked at her,##### ##, Amina," He told her playfully and smiled at her,"Just forget about it," He said to her and put his free hand into his pocket.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"I want another hug" Hendrix whined jokingly. "The dude said it's fine" He said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

getting angry for small things

Who can solve the riddle?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Who sings Say Something?