Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Since my character is officially dead, I have my new character!  Drum roll, please.)
Name: Phobetor Fowl
Looks: 
Godly Parent: Phobetor, god of nightmares
Personality: Introverted, serious, intelligent, logical, kind, gentle, & mysterious.  He focuses on the big picture.  Also, he always has a plan & makes his decisions carefully. 
Ability/power: (2 max) Summon nightmares & make people fall asleep.
Bio: He was born with a missing eye.  Due to this, he was named after his father.
How long have they been to Camp Half-blood: Seven & a half years
Weapon: Stygian Iron Sword (Now before anyone counters this, it is mentioned that the children of the underworld can use Stygian Iron.  Since Phobetor lives in the underworld, his children can use Stygian Iron)
Other:He has a peregrine falcon named Phobos, who is sometimes rumored to be the god of fear himself.

Hello there.

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Now that I made a new character, where may he come in?)

Hello there.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina rose to her feet and brushed the dirt off the back of her pants "Well" She sighed "i suppose i should go to my cabin" She said quietly. She turned to leave, sheathing her sword.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Coming in, my first attempt.)
Phobetor came out of his cabin a stretched.  He saw the incident & smirked.  "How frightening...I like it that way".  He looked up.  "Phobos, come down".  Phobos flew down & landed on Phobetor's shoulder.  Phobetor walked calmly around the camp.

Hello there.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Don't go!" Hendrix said. " Just... follow me.." He said mysteriously. He grabbed amina's hand and ran off.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Phobetor saw Handrix & Amina.  He walked up to them with a smile.  "Hello.  My name is Phobetor.  My falcon is Phobos.  I know that you are the boy the decapitated Artemis, but enough of that, what are your names"?

Hello there.

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah, you're the son of phobetor aren't you, Just a guess." Hendrix said in a britiish accent. " This is amina" He said in a normal voice.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Phobos squaked.  "Let me translate.  'Yeah, he is the son of nightmares, alright", Phobetor translated in the Brooklyn stereotypical accent.  "'He even looks like it, with the eyepatch & all.  Now, just one question.  What is your name, bro'?  Excuse the accent.  Phobos always wants me to translate what he says in that accent.  I speak in a cold accent, you would say".

Hello there.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina stood there, looking at Hendrix skeptically "Hendrix....." She started, about to tell him she didn't have time for this. She looked at the boy and bird on his shoulder.....the talking bird.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Phobetor nodded.  "Well, Phobos hates long conversations.  I am sorry to have bothered you, but I just wanted to meet some people.  Well, au revior, mademoiselle & Monsieur", he said in his usual French accent as he took off.

Hello there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Help for Newibe's

Help for Newibe's

Fall Out Boy

What/How are you feeling right now?

E-DATING going on Kw

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

latest videos