Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Samantha (Sam) Poqui
Looks: (Getting)
Godly Parent: Poseidon but  hasn't been claimed yet.
Personality: Rebel, addveturous, sarcastic, troublemaker.
Powers/Abilities: She will be able to control water  and breathe under it.
Bio: Marie Poqui is her mother, she is a very wealthy woman, who is lawyer. She is always so busy she never has time for Sam. She didnt even notice when Sam went to Camp.
How Long have they been at camp: 2 hours. (:
Weapon: Anaklusmos 
Other: Has ADHD and dyslexia.

Posted By:
AliceTheWolf
AliceTheWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(i have no idea where to jump in can someone help me plz. sorry i havent been on.)

Hello Person Who's Reading My Signature! *Waves* I Can't Believe You Have Actually Taken The Time To Read This Crappy Thing. Lawlz :3

So, Hows It Going? Good? Good. Oh I'm Blabbering Now Aren't I? Sorry, I Tend To Do That A Lot..
Polar Bear
Oops, I'm Running Out Of Characters.. Better Rap This Up
HAPPEE BURFDAY kitteh
Thx 4 Readin!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Me neither , I just read smile )

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina made it to the lake and sat down very close to it. The rippling water caused her energy to fade slightly but not by much. She stared at her reflection and frowned, shaking her head and muttering angrily. When she stopped, her mind wandered to Jason, though she tried not to think about him "Overconfident brat" She muttered, though her words held only a little heart to them.

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ames" Hendrix said when he appeared out of no where. "You okay?" He asked.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina put her face into her hands "Yes, Hendrix. I'm fine" She muttered, her voice muffled by her hands. Her cheeks were still pink from blushing, and her emotions were whirling inside of her like a tornado. She shook her head and sighed, running her fingers through her long, black hair and gazing at the river.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Hendrix put his arms around her. "No you're not" He said. "What are you mad about. That jason guy is actually pretty cool. He was just trying to be funny. Take a joke for once! I know you can be fun once people get to know you but seriously try to be more outgoing!" He said as he hugged her and jumped into the lake. He splahed her and said "Come on! Get in!".

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina felt all her energy drain as the water touched her skin. She coughed and shivered, her skin losing color "H-hendrix.....y-you should know i can't touch water....." She muttered weakly, drying herself off the best she could. She willed her fingers to make a fire, but only a few sparks trickled from her fingers. She shook her head, moving a few feet away from the lake to warm up. "And you know i'm socially challenged.....i don't even know how you became my friend in the first place....." She mumbled. Though, she remembered it well. She had been younger at the time, and she had been sitting all alone, glaring at people when they walked by. Then, Hendrix had came up to her and introduced himself. She was a bit hard to get, and acted rude towards him, but he only laughed and shrugged it off all of the time. She felt greatful to have a friend like Hendrix.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh, the fire thing. Sorry i forgot!" He smiled and got out of the water and shook himself off like a dog. He went to where amina was and said "Maybe this  will warm you up" he said and kissed her.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina's eyes widened like saucers and her cheeks burned. She pulled away abruptly, raising her hand and covering her mouth "Hendrix! What the hell was that for?" She asked, trying top make her voice strong and powerful, but it only came out as a weak whisper.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

Short hair vs long hair

Type in the face you have on right now

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

broken heart

Rude- By Magic

latest videos