Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Jason sat in the bottom of the lake as always. After the night he had heard Amina and the Ares kid he had needed time to think. He looked down at his pocket watch and noticed that he had been down here for what seemed to be days. He quickly resurfaced and walked around the camp trying to find Handrix.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina sighed, removing her hand from Hendrix's. "Seriously, Hendrix. If you want me i'll be near the lake" She shook her head, giving him a look before turning to the forest of the camp and slipping inside. Without looking where she was going, she swiveled around a tree and bumped into someone "Oh sorry i...." She trailed off and looked up, seeing Jason. "Jason! Where have you been?" She asked, her eyes widening in surprise "I haven't seen you in awhile!"

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar

Phobetor walked around the camp & decided to go near the lake.  He looked over & smiled.  "What a beautiful place".

Hello there.

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
"I've been.......busy. Are you OK?" Jason asked putting the back of his hand on her forehead.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina looked confused "Er.....yeah i'm fine...." She looked at him like he was crazy. "What makes you think i'm not?" She asked, raising an eyebrow, her lips quirking at the side.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Jason's blue eyes started intently at her. "I've been here for a while now and this is the first time that you haven't rolled your eyes at the sight of me. So will you tell me what's wrong or will I have to go around the camp asking? Oh and where can I find the nearest clothing stored?" He said looking down at he T-shirt and jeans that he had been wearing for far too long.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina wrinkled her nose "How long have you worn those clothes? Sheesh" She rolled her eyes and smirked "Better? I'm fine. Are you wanting me to roll my eyes at the sight of you every time? Because that can surely be arranged" She shook her head exasperatedly. She pointed to the Big House "Ask Chiron for a t-shirt, i'm sure he has extra camp t-shirts" She said

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
"Thanks but I'm looking for something a little more than t-shirts" Jason said before taking a step forward. If he wasn't nearly a foot taller their noses would touch. "Please cut the lone wolf crap. I'm here to help whether you like it or not".

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina almost stopped breathing at how close Jason was and his words. She took a step back and looked away from him, scowling "I told you i'm fine Jason. I don't need any help" She growled, avoiding his gaze as she moved to go around him.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Jason gently got a hold of her arm. He then leaned in a bit before saying: "Just remember that no matter what time of the day I'm here". Jason spotted Aphrodite's cabin nearby and smirked. "Perfect" he whispered.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Which Storybook Character DO You Want To Be?

creepy pasta fanmade storys

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Kidzworld Stickers are here!

latest videos