Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
"Then why are you laughing?" Jason yelled back as he continued to run.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Because you're an Id!ot!# Amina called back, trying not to laugh again. She was so distracted that she didn't know she had tripped until her foot was caught on a root and her face was in the dirt. She spat out some dirt that managed to sneak its way into her mouth and wiped her lips. "Ugh!" She growled

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
Jason laughed when he saw her trip but then proceeded to the same. His fedora fell off and he landed next to Amina. Although he had fallen he still continued to laugh, Jason stopped when he noticed how beautiful Amina looked. He then simply gazed at her in amazement.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina didn't notice Jason staring at her as she tried to wipe the smudges of dirt from her face. "It's not funny!" She snapped, but her lips curved slightly to show that she was trying to hide a grin. She grabbed the fedora that had fallen off of Jason's head and put it on herself. It slid down to cover her eyes because it was so big.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina looked around, unamused.  Turning into her wolf form, she followed Amina's scent trail.  She found Jason and Amina in a clearing, Amina on the ground wearing an oversized fedora.  (Does Jason not know about the wolf thing?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
(He has no idea) Jason laughed s he saw the fedora slide down. "So are you going to tell me what's wrong?".

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina glanced at Jason, her tail curled over her paws.  She growled when she heard the question.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Phobetor smirked. "What a bunch of godlings. I am just glad I am not like them, thank the gods", he told himself, smirking.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump?)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

9/11

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How do i hack people

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos