Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlas walked around the camp, not having anybody to talk to since Amina probably hated his guts right now. He stopped for a second and went to the last spot where he saw Amina, deciding to try and make amends.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ultra they aren't dating. They are still only best friends. Plus Amina only just got over the whole drama thing :P And by the way, it is officially the next day)
Amina was sitting near the lake, closer than she usually was, though she still did not touch it. She hugged her knees tightly to her chest and gazed into the water at her reflection. She pressed her lips together uncertainly.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlas walked by the lake, seeing a familiar person sitting by the water. He made his way to the lake and dropped down to the ground next to her, looking over at her before speaking,"Hey," He looked over at her with a small smile .

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina looked over at Atlas. She tried to smile, but it felt fake on her face. "Hey" She replied quietly. She returned her icey blue eyes to the water.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Atlas turns his entire body to face her,"Look, I'm sorry about kissing you the other day,"  He told her and tried to meet her gaze from a weird angle."I shouldn't have done it without your permission," He said, feeling like a little kid that was forced to apologize.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina sighed, then turned to look at him "You don't have to apologize, it isn't the first time someone has kissed me without permission..." She mumbled, thinking about Hendrix and how he had kissed her that one day. Amina gave him a small, reassuring smile. "Seriously, i'm not mad at you anymore. It was stupid to be mad anyways...." She shrugged, rubbing her arm.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Katrina padded out of her cabin, her wolf tail sweeping the ground.  She had slept in this form, just because she was to lazy to change.  She ran along the beach of the lake, then noticed Atlas and Amina.  Wait a minute.  Atlas?  Katrina ran forward, slamming in to him.  "That is for kissing her."

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol Katrina always hurts Amina's other friends xP)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Hendrix was flying around the camp. He spotted amina and atlas so he decided to eavesdrop. He perched on a tree and looked at them talking. A few seconds later he fell out of the tree. "That's gonna hurt in the morning" He  said to himself.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How to get a girl to like u

How many Tabs do you have open now??

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Newbie :P

latest videos