Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Children of The Gods (Open RP)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh my gods i am so  sorry!" He exclaimed. "You know me  i'm a go with the flow kinda guy!" He said. "All the signs screamed 'KISS HER!' and i went with it" He said staring at the lake. He knew that was a stupid excuse because he really did like her but that was the  only thing he could think of at the time.

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra kept on hearing some people , shout or more like talk? She went closer to the noise , and kept going until , the noise appeared to be something or someone . Her powers were getting a sense from the animals , and the noise appeared to be somewhere where the lake is? where she was a few minutes ago! She grabbed her satal , and took out , her notebook, and tried to draw the noise what it sounded like!  She tripped by a vine she accidently created and accidently yelled "Ow! " she forgot to calm down her power , she checked her leg , and her leg had tiny spikes sticking out of her leg! And she reached for her notebook that fell out of her hand , when she fell, trying not to be noticed by the mysterious noise....                                                                                                   ( Sorry , I just didn't know where to jump in smile but I read so its all good!smile )

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina's face relaxed and she laughed slightly "That's okay. I know you didn't mean it. I get false signs all the time" She smiled a bit, looking at Hendrix thoughtfully. She loved how she could joke with him, and how funny he could be too. She sometimes forgot to be angry around him. She cleared her throat and her smile disappeared as she stared at the lake. Her lips tingled, and she felt the heat return to her pale cheeks. He was right, it had warmed her up quite a bit. A flame suddenly flickered in the palm of her hand and she let it flicker out slowly. "Thanks, you're right it did warm me up" She said gratefully. She knew he probably hadn't meant it in that way, he was probably just trying to help. She believed he only liked her as a best friend, and vice versa.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Take my hand" Hendrix said smiling as he held out his hand.

A paradox:

Irony.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina looked puzzled for a moment, watching him intently and trying to decipher why. She then slipped her hand into his.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra got up barely standing up , and started limping , until she fell again! she just made a "ugh" kind of sound , and tried taking out , spike by spike , and remember she could take them out with her power , she tried it , and it worked! Well , yeah with pain. But at least there out , she started limping again , something in her leg just didn't feel right..she grabbed her satal , and tried to go somewhere else ....

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Hendrix started floating then amina started floating. "Charon taught me how to do this and now i can make other people float !" He said excitedly. "As long as you stay close of course!" He said flying high into the sky waiting for amina to get up there with him.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Amina's eyes were wide again as she floated up towards Hendrix. She scrambled, pawing it the air and finally making it to Hendrix, locking him in a death grip, pulling herself close to him, feeling like she would fall at any minute "H-hendrix....i think we should...uh....go down" She muttered, her face whiter than usual.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh really?'' Hendrix asked sarcastically. "O.K" He said . Hendrix started to go down ,but then he started to dive down a few minutes later he was a missile heading for the ground. Suddenly when his nose was close to the ground and they were about to crash, he flew up.

A paradox:

Irony.

Posted By:
TheDoctor47
TheDoctor47
StarStarStarStar
Jason had seen it all from the kiss to floating together in the sky. How could he have been so stupid? It was obvious that they liked each other. Well at least Hendrix liked Amina. "She's all yours " Jason said under his breath. He then went off to explore the Big House.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What to do if I can't date?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

dreams vs reality

What is your life?

What is your life?

Friends could be mean

latest videos