Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Immortals-In-Training (ATJ)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(I haven't seen a single roleplay like this in about a month, and so I'm going to make one, as I really love the plot.)

There's a huge mansion that we live in. Big enough that we all have our own rooms, plenty of bedrooms to spare, classes for every subject we would need, and a few extra rooms just for fun. You know, living room, computer room, that sort of stuff. Our parents ditched us here, saying we need to learn to grow up before we take their places. Oh, that's right, i forgot to tell you: We're all children of the gods.

Rules:

-It says ATJ for a reason. If you don't ask to join, I'll remind you once to look at the rules. If you still don't get it, I will say you can't join. The only people who don't have to ask are the people i ask myself.
-No all-powerful characters.
-Unless you are siblings with another character, please don't have them have the same god parents.
-please, just do the example post.
-use decent spelling and grammar.
-if i say you can't join, you may ask me why on my profile.
-put Eponine in other if you've read the rules.

Form:

Name:
Looks:
God parents: (we're full god, so just say who your parents are god/goddess of. nothing too general.)
Powers:
Personality:
Style:
Example Post: (sorry, I'm too lazy to ask everyone who i don't know the roleplay style of individually)
Other:

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Taken slots:

samanthapandaw: Lily Greyson, god and goddess of ice
trinityac: Trina Campbell, god of the sea and goddess of love
jklhy56: Lucifer Nightcrest, god and goddess of illusion.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lily Greyson
LooksAnnoyednbsp;rp 40
God parents: The god and goddess of ice
Powers: she can spread frost and ice through touch.
Personality: Lily is quiet and doesn't like to stick out, which is a little hard for her seeing as her hair is pure white. Once you get to know her, she can be sarcastic, kind, or just plain weird. She doesn't like sitting still. Although she's actually pretty nice, she can be a bit touchy at times, and easy to offend, while at other times you can say anything you want and it won't get to her. Slightly rebellious where her parents are involved  she doesn't care about their plan for her and she doesn't really want to become a goddess, she wants to live a nice normal life.
Style: She tends to wear light grey hoodies and boot cut jeans, with either a tank top or t-shirt underneath. Wears either sneakers or winter boots, depending on the weather. Normally has silver studs in her ears, and a silver locket with a bird in it's next engraved on the front. No makeup, dresses and skirts are very rare.
Example Post: Lily sighed softly, brushing some of the collecting ice off of her sweatshirt. She looked at the mansion slowly, her eyes trailing up and down it's exterior. It looked old, sure, but not really beat up. She shouldered her bag and headed inside, mentally yelling at her parents for dropping her off here.
Other: Her body temperature is naturally much colder than a normal person's. She loves winter sports. Eponine

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?) 

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(make a form, i'll decide from there.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join ? oh and "ephonine"  Big Grin                                                                                             Name :Alexandra                                                                                                                                  Age : 13                                                                                                                                                  Looks : profile picture                                                                                                                            God parents : Cybele, Phrygian goddess of the fertile earth, nature and wild animals ( Goddess )     Powers Annoyednbsp;Like her mother she can control nature , and speak to animals .                                          Personality : She is the sweet , kind - hearted ,the loves nature , and wont do anything bad , but if your somehow on her bad side , which is hard , she will somehow get revenge , and she is clever..                                                                                                                                                   Style : ( can you give me a example of what this is ? )                                                                      Example Wink Tongueost : um...Determained , or children of  the gods , if any other just ask...                               

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay, major refining needed for the form. to answer your question, style is the clothes that they would normally wear. any example post? that's highly necessary, as i will not accept the form without it. Even I did one. Third, eponine is supposed to be in other.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join please?

Form:

Name: Trina Campbell

Age: (13-19 in human years) she is 14 in human years bu is really 2,999 years old

Looks: has sea green eyes,skinny,5'1,auburn hair,glasses

God parents: (we're full god, so just say who your parents are god/goddess of. nothing too general.) Poseidon god of seas and Aphrodite goddess of love

Powers: can make people fall in love, breathe under water, and control waves

Personality: she is nice,mean,caring,lovable, and forgetful

Style: loves to wear lime green,black,and red.she always has her hair braided to the side like Katniss's (from hunger games)

Example Post: (sorry, I'm too lazy to ask everyone who i don't know the role play style of individually) : Trina sighs as her parents drop her off. she looks at the huge mansion. She puts her carry on back pack on, her purse on her arm and rolls her suitcase to the front entrance.

Other: Eponine  Big Grin

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lucifer Nightcrest
Looks:  
God Parents: the god and goddess of illusions 
Powers: he can let off a mist that causes hallucinations or  Wink Tonguearanoia
Personality:  Lucifer isn't really the nicest person around but he tries to be nice around those he likes.He doesn't really trust anyone easily and it takes a lot to earn his trust. When you get to know him he's really fun to hang around and likes to get into trouble a lot. everyone pretty fine until you get on his bad side.He doesn't get even he gets revenge and most of the time the paranoia gets to them first.He kinda looks forward to becoming a god but he has his doubts now and then.
Style: He usually wears dark colored shirts with red and black gym shoes. Wears black or blue jeans and has a set of finger less gloves. He also has a necklace his parents gave him that always changes form.
Example post: Lucifer stood outside looking up at the old mansion."not to bad"He thought picking his bag off the ground. As he moved the mist that gathered around him slowly disappeared. Remembering his parents advice on not messing with the other people here he headed inside .
Other:When he stands in one spot too long the mist starts to become more visible and hangs around until he starts moving again. Eponine 

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar

"trinityac" wrote:

May I join please?

Form:

Name: Trina Campbell

Age: (13-19 in human years) she is 14 in human years bu is really 2,999 years old

Looks: has sea green eyes,skinny,5'1,auburn hair,glasses

God parents: (we're full god, so just say who your parents are god/goddess of. nothing too general.) Poseidon god of seas and Aphrodite goddess of love

Powers: can make people fall in love, breathe under water, and control waves

Personality: she is nice,mean,caring,lovable, and forgetful

Style: loves to wear lime green,black,and red.she always has her hair braided to the side like Katniss's (from hunger games)

Example Post: (sorry, I'm too lazy to ask everyone who i don't know the role play style of individually) : Trina sighs as her parents drop her off. she looks at the huge mansion. She puts her carry on back pack on, her purse on her arm and rolls her suitcase to the front entrance.

Other: Eponine  Big Grin

(...... Sure. But please, make your powers a little more refined.... Like, get rid of one, or tone down one of the more powerful ones a little.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Every 5th person claps!

Every 5th person claps!

Every 5th person claps!

Every 5th person claps!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Chat

latest videos