Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Jomeimei

I really don't mind about the name, you choose!!! smile

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(If anyone else wants a part, I really do not mind girls being boys.)

From her perch at the far end of the room Queenie watched the other kids playing. Once more she tried to ring up her dad back at her mansion. No reply. She left a message.
"Dad, please come and get me. I hate it here in this shapeshifters school. It's horrible. It's not anything like home. All the kids are really snotty. Please, please come and get me."
She turned off her phone with a sigh and leaned back against the wall, watching the other kids laugh and shout. The next few seconds were about to change her life forever.
"Fire!" somebody screamed. "Fire! Get the children out! Fire!" 
Queenie sat silently in the corner still, watching the chaos that erupted over the room. She didn't feel panicked like everyone else. Picking up her small, pink handbag, she shifted into a cat. Nobody else had thought of shifting, they were all too scared. Then she saw a lizard, clambering out of the window. So she had been able to shift. What was the lizard girl's name again? Sue? Sky? Sky, that was it. She followed the lizard out, unnoticed and watched her slink across the hallways, occasionally slipping into gaps as she walked when someone passed. Queenie followed her, unable to guess what she was doing, as the fire sirens screeched in her over sensitive cat ears. It was deafening. And excruciating. What was Lizard girl doing? 

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn heard the fire, well, smelled it long before others. She just stood up and shapeshifted into a fox, stalking out of a window calmly. She smiled. Wait for it.... she counted in her head to three then there was an ear piercing shriek. " FIRE!!" Someone yelled. That's it! She smiled and walked on as if nothing happened. Chaos ran behind her, one might have found it odd that a red fox was wandering, completely calm, with its tail held high in a time like this. Her braid could always process what was gong on, even if others panicked. 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Queenie, at that moment saw the red fox stalk out of the window and neatly hop off. The fox seemed utterly calm about the whole fire thing. Again she tried to call her dad. "Dad? Dad?" She groaned and felt tears brimming in her eyes. Why had she come to this stupid school? Something snapped behind her and she saw a red haired girl, leaning on the window sill. She didn't know her name but she'd seen her around. She was a fox. 

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
((Gtg soon sorry for short post))

Quinn saw another staring at her. She threw her hair over her shoulder and stood staring at the building in flames. She couldn't help but think abut the color of her hair. It was red like the fire. She nervously edged it out of her eyes. Her chin tilted skywards as she watched the black smoke tremble and drift into the sky

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar
Sky, in her lizard form, had been watching Queenie and Quinn. (Those their names? xD) She took a deep breath, and shape-shifted back into her human form, walking over to the others.
Sky looked over to the school, black smoke billowing out of every door, every window, every crack.
It was awful.
"Oh God... Seth! Did Seth get out? Oh, please, please, PLEASE say he got out," Sky looked about frantically, searching for her friend. Her eyes began to water as she sat down.
"What if we're the only ones left? Gideon, Oliver, Leon, Seth..." Tears streaming down her face, she sat and put her head in her hands.

Wow! I said something in this thread. I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate everyone.

(unless you're Gupi1999. Then I love you.)

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( am I in this rolplay , or where are we ? )

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i be oliver but olive

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Mokeydokey--------

arrrgh really  sorry, all the girls are taken. Do you wanna be a boy cuz i don't mind

Rue99100----- Yeah, sure)

Queenie shuffled her feet awkwardly and snapped her mini, pink mobile shut. "I saw Gideon."
They all looked at her, she hadn't talked a single word to anyone in the school before. 
"He was looking for someone. In the main hall."
Queenie looked back at the fire and although, she had hated it there, she felt a pang of pity for Sky and Phoenix.  The bright flames were licking the windows, grey smoke billowing out into the sky. 

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Got a question for a feminist?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

what eye color do u have?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

what eye color do u have?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos