Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Queenie hugged her knees tightly, watching the reunion. She secretly hoped that Leon and Oliver were Okay but she didn't tell anyone. 

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I take Seth  Big Grin)

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Yeah, sure xD)

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(can I make Oliver a girl)

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Well, we may have to many girls then but okay smile )

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"The fire is heading for our direction," Queenie pointed out suddenly, gesturing towards the wind. "We may have to go soon."

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn looked as if she had just remembered something, " oh yeah! The fire! Eh, no biggy. " she smiled and checked her nails calmly. " we'll then best be going. " she mumbled and shapeshifted into a red fox which rudely began making its silent way across the bedof crunchy leaves toward the opposite direction of the forest.

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
(Can I take Gideon too XD)

Queenie shook her incredible blonde hair and frowned, shaking it about. 
"Come on, beauty queen, you haven't got all day to stand around fiddling with your hair!" Gideon groaned, pushing her forwards. She scowled at him, but shifted into a cat and followed Quinn. 

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Gideon took another chunk of chocolate and bit into it, sighing with relief. "Aah, haven't had any since this morning. Thought I'd never survive."
His response was a few grunts and an elbow in the back. 

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Queenie stopped walking suddenly. "My hairbrush!" she gasped, looking back at the burning building.
"Oh don't tell me she's actually going back in for a h- oh right, she really is. Geez, someone stop her!" Gideon said in alarm.
Queenie turned around, pompously shaking her blonde locks. "No, not in the building, you dummy. I wouldn't go back inside a burning building for a hairbrush!" She glared at Gideon, who looked sheepishly at the ground. 

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Outcast - Ch.5

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

The Outcast - Ch. 4

latest videos