Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry I haven't been on in a while I've been busy)
Olive ran to catch up with the others. She had nowhere to go now that the school had burnt down. Her parents didn't want her because they thought she was a freak and she had no other family apart from her wicked Aunt Violet.

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Queenie noticed the ash covered boy before anyone else.  "I think that's one of your friends," she said quietly, playing with a curl in her silky hair. 
Gideon looked over and grinned with excitement. "It's Leon! Phoenix, Sky, Olive, guys, look! It's Leon!" He ran over to the boy shouting with joy. 

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
A dizzy and exhausted feeling washed over Leon. He didn't even have the energy to open his eyes. His entire side burned intensely, and he could already feel a puddle of blood forming around his still body. The faint cries of joy of Gideon rang in his ears, echoing through his mind. 

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"Mate! Are you okay? Mate! Leon!" Gideon ran forward and skidded to a halt. "Come on, mate, don't go now! Come on, wake up! Wake up!"

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Olive spun around on her heel when she heard Gideon. She ran over to where they were and knelt down to see what was going on.
(sorry it's short I'm tired)

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Leon's eyes fluttered open, his entire right side burning intensely. Forcing himself to move, his gritted his teeth, coughs escaping him as oxygen flooded into his lungs. "I'm okay, dude", he muttered, despite the fact the long burns from his ankle to his hip were absolutely killing him. Awkwardly, he moved to sit up, slowly claiming more energy as he was filled with fresh air. A cringe formed on his face as he realized the burns spread higher than to his hip, but instead to his ribs. His eyes flickered gently to Gideon, displaying his exhaustion and pain.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve looked at the burns that covered Leon's leg. They looked agonizing and from Leon's face she could tell they were. Eve looked up at the building where she had just spent the last 3 months of her life. Now all that was left of it was ash. Did anyone else get out of the fire or were they the only ones? What started the fire in the first place? She had so many questions but right now was not the time to ask them.

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Gideon winced at the sight of Leon's leg. "That looks bad, mate, can you walk?" He testily tried to help Leon up, struggling to keep his own balance. He felt guilty, his injuries were only minor- a small burn on his knee and singed hair. 

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Leon cringed, moving slowly to his feet. "Yeah, I'm okay", he lied, limping awkwardly as the pain intensified. "Besides, I lived. I'm luckier than most", he whispered, looking away from his deep burns. "Who else survived?" he asked in an attempt to distract himself, relieved that at least Gideon was still alive. 

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Gideon looked doubtful at Leon's attempt of reassurance. Then he diverted his eyes away from Leon, almost ashamed although the millions of deaths had not been due to any of his mistakes. 
"Olive, Seth, Phoenix, Sky, Me, you and Queenie. Sorry mate. We're the only ones left."
Queenie bit her lip, waiting for Leon's reaction. 

~earth707~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos