Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Leon ignored Gideon as he shouted furiously, aware that he was not the only one who had lost someone he'd loved. Despite what Gideon said, he couldn't bear the thought of leaving Serena. She had always been there for him, and he had promised to do the same ... "Maybe you guys should go", he whispered, wiping a couple of tears off his face with his sleeve as he rose his head to look at everyone. "I'm not sure I'm ready to yet", he murmured, his eyes glimmering with tears as they fought to escape the corners. His gaze returned to Serena. Her eyes were so lifeless, yet so calm. She looked as if she were not at all concerned or pained with the fact she was dying ... Leon bit down on the corner of his bottom lip to keep from bursting into tears again. He felt Serena's blood seep further through his hair and run down his side, burning his wounds slightly, but it did not bother him. It seemed like such a small thing with everything going on ...

Go, an enchanting voice suddenly whispered into his mind. Do not dwell over the sorrows of my death. We will be together again, the voice promised, and Leon recognised it with ease. More tears began to drip down his face at the words. He wasn't even quite sure how he'd heard them, but the comforting, soothing tone was all he could think of. Serena had always been so deep with him ... she had understood everything about him and accepted it ... she had treated him as if they were married on some occasions ... and now she was gone.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
"No!" Gideon shouted angrily. "You can't stay here, mate! Come on, you can't just stay here! Serena is dead! So is my brother and my sister! But we have to get out of here! Please." His voice quietened to a whisper as he spoke the last word. "We have to get out of here."

(Lorcan Furey---Sorry Frustrated Frown Seth is taken, I'll write in bold the characters taken on the list at the start.)

~earth707~

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Leon's expression hardened slightly, his nostrils flaring with a mixture of anger and misery. Reluctantly, he rose from beside Serena's lifeless body. "Goodbye", he whispered, a final tear rolling down his cheek. Slowly, he turned away, his gaze returning to Gideon and the others.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

The Shapeshifters

Posted By:
earth707
earth707
StarStarStarStar
Queenie trailed after the others miserably, watching Gideon talk to Leon and sympathize. Gideon occasionally glanced backwards to her with a cold stare, and then resumed talking to Leon.

~earth707~

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

We the Kidz

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

everyone on KW hates me :(

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

latest videos